GT-001: How to turn off single effects with the favorite buttons?

Started by Nitrofunk, October 27, 2015, 02:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitrofunk

Hi Group,

first post here, and first day with my new GT-001. I might be missing something, but how can I assign the favorite buttons A, B, C and D to turn single effects within the patch on or off? I'm using the GT-001 live with my Fender Rhodes Piano - that small box is ideal to put in on top of my Rhodes. But I want to use it like a pedal-board and want to be able to turn single effects on or off instead of having to change the patch every time I want to turn off the phaser, for example.
Thanks!
Peter

Elantric

Quotebut how can I assign the favorite buttons A, B, C and D to turn single effects within the patch on or off?

I Dont think that is possible

the GT-001's A,B,C,D buttons are for assigning your four favorite patches.

You must use the Ext CTRL / EXP jack on the side and an FS6/FS-7 dual pedal for assigning control of two stomp FX  - or use a larger MIDI control pedal ( FC300 / FCB-1010, etc)and use the GT-001's Control Assignments to allow stomp FX to be controlled by external  MIDI CC# messages sent to the GT-001   

robin

I use ch switch knob (dual signal path) to turn single fx on or off. For example, put the phaser on ch A. Then make the same amp on ch B without the phaser. By switching the ch A/B you'll be turning the phaser on/off while keeping the same amp sound.
This way, by using the ch switch knob you can have 2 different sounds on every button (8 favorite sounds).

Robin