Not sure if I did this before, but Hey now.

Started by Chrisfromiowa, September 18, 2017, 08:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisfromiowa

Hey,
Am a fairly crusty new to actual guitar synth human, but have lurked here since I purchased a VG-88 a while back. Traded it for a GR-30 and for the most part haven't regretted it . Was in a touring/recording very effects heavy band in the 80-90's and when that ended it took me years to even look at a guitar again. My teenage daughter pulled me back in and I'm really trying to not look back, but forward... well, trying. Regards Chrisfromiowa

kenact

As someone who has performed with my daughter, from my experience, it was great, and I look forward to doing more.
Godin Session & Montreal FTP, LGXT, LGX SA, Redline, ACS, A12, A11, A10, A4
Danoblaster Baritone w/GK-3
Gretsch Nashville, Viking
Fender Strats
Fret King Supermatic
Larrivee DV03RE
Parker Midi Fly
Seagull, S&P 12
VOX Phantom XII
GR-55, 33, 30, 20, GI-20, RC-50, US-20, VG-99, VP-7
Sentient 6
Cyr 7

HAMERMAN409

Welcome aboard Chris. One of my daughters took a stab at drum lessons but unfortunately that was short lived. :-)

Lots of fun to be had with a GR-30. If you start playing a lot take a look at the GR-55. Combines VG-88 and GR-30 functionality with some nice extras.

DreamTheory

I treasure recordings with my daughter and son above all else. Definitely  record something... anything.
electric: Epiphone Dot semihollow body, acoustic: mahogany jumbo, recording: Cubase Artist 11 or Tascam DP008

kenact

Quote from: Dream_Theory on September 19, 2017, 07:17:17 AM
I treasure recordings with my daughter and son above all else. Definitely  record something... anything.

Absolutely. I have videos of my daughter and I singer and acting together.
Godin Session & Montreal FTP, LGXT, LGX SA, Redline, ACS, A12, A11, A10, A4
Danoblaster Baritone w/GK-3
Gretsch Nashville, Viking
Fender Strats
Fret King Supermatic
Larrivee DV03RE
Parker Midi Fly
Seagull, S&P 12
VOX Phantom XII
GR-55, 33, 30, 20, GI-20, RC-50, US-20, VG-99, VP-7
Sentient 6
Cyr 7