VG-99 - Patches for Acoustic Guitar

Started by AMV13, October 28, 2015, 09:03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMV13

Hello! Again, the question of Russia. Also Godin, I have Ovation Adamas 12 strings. I wanted to buy for her a separate processor, but thought why not use the VG-99? Unfortunately the manual in Russian, there are no instructions for creating patches for guitar without midi sensor. Help me please. If possible send instructions in English, translate it to me or tell me in this forum how to set up a chain of effects for acoustic guitar. And another question. Can I use an external sound module with the usual guitar? Thank you! Yours faithfully! Alexander.

Elantric

AMV13

Thank you Elantric! I do not understand, using only 1/4 inch normal guitar input Nera, you can transmit a signal and an external sound module?

Elantric

You can use the VG-99 as an Audio FX processor for your ovation guitar -feed output of Ovation into the VG-99's 1/4" Guitar input jack

However, to use the VG-99's COSM Guitar modeling and Guitar to MIDI functions,  you will need a guitar with a divided pickup and 13 pin "GK" output jack or mount a GK-3 PU to your steel string Ovation. VG-99 will work better if you use a solid body electric guitar with a properly mounted GK-3 PU .

AMV13

Thank you! And one more question, if I may. System settings vg-99 for the ovation to be changed?