GK for Sitar?

Started by shedshark, August 17, 2013, 03:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shedshark

I'm curious if anyone has attempted to modify a GK, Ghost, or RMC pickup for use on Sitar.  Initially, the idea would be to pick up the top two strings, not the drones and sympathetic string.  I figure the end result would be just two of the six pickups would be used, with the others snipped away, or attached.  The Ghost pickup is modular, so I'd just attach the two I need.  I know there would probably be issues with spillover from the drones and sympathetic strings, so any thoughts on dealing with that is welcome, too.

Or.. better yet, is there one on the market that isn't showing up on google?

nathanialhampton

Thanks for sharing your experience. If you want to know more about drones, you can head to 3dinsider.com/long-range-drones/. You can find here all information about drones and drones technology.

gumbo

That FOUR YEAR OLD post was referring to drone STRINGS.....     ;D
Read slower!!!   ....I'm typing as fast as I can...

chrish

Quote from: nathanialhampton on October 05, 2017, 01:02:51 AM
Thanks for sharing your experience. If you want to know more about drones, you can head to 3dinsider.com/long-range-drones/. You can find here all information about drones and drones technology.

1st post Spam bot? Are you human nathanialhampton? :D

admin

Quote from: nathanialhampton on October 05, 2017, 01:02:51 AM

Ive sent the  nathanialhampton a messege - I agree the verbage appears to be generated from a  Drone sales bot