GR-55 - great Martin acoustic patch for you all

Started by shay111, March 17, 2013, 04:02:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shay111

this is one of my martin acustic patch which i use it on stage and it sound very good.

1-exp pedal change the body of the guitar from minimum to maximumand all the way between
2-ctl change for 12 strings and change EQ and level of strings
3-S2 delay switch

i recorded the mp3 with my rc30 loop station the cords play with 12 string with full body and solo 6 string full body (exp all the way)

let me know your thought

enjoy... ;)

JMercy

Like you said, this is great patch, thank you Shay.
PRS Prism '14
Schecter Mercury Strat '85, Red
Fender Strat Mark Knopfler Signature '03, Dakota Red
Esp Ltd MH-400 '07
MesaBoogie Mark IIB
Marshall JVM 410H + 4x12 Classic
GR-55
Strymon effects: Lex, Flint, El Capistan

dogypup

Hey shay
great acoustic patch man.
thank you.

MrEd

Great sounding patch! I really appreciate it and I'll be using it live.

Thanks

DF400

Thanks Shay - best acoustic patch i've used!

kiwimighty

great patch, a staple of mine now. thanks man.

DreamTheory

electric: Epiphone Dot semihollow body, acoustic: mahogany jumbo, recording: Cubase Artist 11 or Tascam DP008

headfilter

I'm having a problem with this patch.  I can't save any changes to it.   I've done some knob tweakin and I WRITE, but after it writes it goes right back to how it was.   I'm kinda new at this and I went thread huntin and didn't come up with any answers.  I can change all the other patches on the GR-55, including ones that I've downloaded from here.
Am I missing something obvious?
Three things in life you never pass up:
1. A free meal
2. A good woman
3. A bad woman

whippinpost91850

I'm not near my GR55 right now and I haven't had to save any edits in awhile. But if I remember correctly you have to push save twice. The first time it asks you where you want to save it and unless you want to move it to a different location just push save again

ddavewoods

WOW sounds great, wish I could play it like that too :)

headfilter

Quote from: whippinpost91850 on September 20, 2015, 01:27:42 PM
I'm not near my GR55 right now and I haven't had to save any edits in awhile. But if I remember correctly you have to push save twice. The first time it asks you where you want to save it and unless you want to move it to a different location just push save again

I've done that.  I've tried moving it to a new location.  I've even deleted and redownloaded it.   It's weird.   I make changes and when I save, it goes right back to how it was before I made the changes.  And it's only this one patch.     I may have to just write down all the settings and make another from scratch.  I really like this patch.  With some tweaking I'm able to get 3 or 4 different really nice acoustic sounds.   
1. A free meal
2. A good woman
3. A bad woman

headfilter

Got it.   Had something to do with the expression pedal assignments. Turned them all off to save and then put them back on and saved again.
Weird.
1. A free meal
2. A good woman
3. A bad woman

Elantric

User wrote

QuoteI can't change the string level of srring 3 (g) plz help

Use the Guitar Modeling Section to adjust string levels on the patch

for global string levels - use Gk Settings in the System area

see the GR-55 FAQ
https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=3137.0

and read this GR-55 help file
https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?action=downloads;sa=downfile&id=86

Benburd

Hi, I'm new to the gr-55 and it's people like you that make things better for the rest of us. Thank you
I'm starting to write my own patches and if any are really good I will share them. Being new to this forum is there anything special I need to know to upload a patch? I know it's most likely easy I just don't know how. Any help would be appreciated as I would like to give something back.

phodatronusa

Thank you very much for the great patch. This one works good for me.

kimborg