Greetings from Canada!

Started by Vostre Roy, September 01, 2017, 05:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vostre Roy

Hello everyone!

Just joined this forum as I recently acquired a Roland GR-55 unit, tried to find the best information ressource on the web and this board seems to be it!

Its my first multi-effect kind of pedal so I'm a bit overwhelmed by all the options it has to offer, I'll browse the sub-thread to gather the information I might need and will ask any other questions I can think about.

As a little background, I currently play in a Doom/Stoner Metal project. I've been playing guitar for about 10 years.

Here's a list of the gear I use the most, I got some shitty guitars and amplifiers that are not worth any mentions ahah

Guitars and basses

Godin xSTA (with RMC transducer and GK out)
Godin Redline Nemesis
Schecter 006 Elite
Ibanez RS1010SL
Squier VM Jaguar V

Amplifiers

Ceriatone Overtone HRM100 MKII (assembled by me)
Weber 8CM100 (assembled by me)
Bruce Egnater's 50w Boutikit (assembled by me)
Traynor Bassmaster YBA-1 1973 (rebuilt by me)
Trace Elliot AH400 GP12SMX

Cabs:

Peavey Triple XXX 4x12" (with Sheffield Triple XXX and 6505 speakers in X pattern)
Homemade Oversized 4x12" (with WGS HM75 speakers)
Homemade 2x12" with Celestions (can't recall which ones at the moment)
Trace Elliott 4x10"
Traynor YC810 8x10"
Traynor YS15 1x15"

My pedalboard is still in construction but the GR-55 was a big parts of my plans, now I just need a pedal switcher with midi out functions and I'll be happy with it.

So thats it for now, cheers folks!

chrish

Welcome to The Forum. Man you're packing some speaker power there.

Kenmac

Hello from Toronto and welcome to the forum. You're right about this being the best resource forum and the people here are very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Enjoy!  :)
"Let them brush your rock and roll hair."