GK Kit

Started by ped, August 12, 2017, 11:12:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ped

Hi all

I've got a cool project coming up and will be installing a GK into it. As I remember, as standard the kit includes one cotton knob/potentiometer which you can assign on the VB99. However after looking I can see there are TWO GK VOL controls so it looks like you can add a second to the kit - is that right? It would be great to be able to have two assignable controls on the instrument...

Cheers
ped

admin

There's no such thing as a internal GK kit with two GK volume controls. 

Only the old GK1 had assignable knobs when used with GM-70
post the link to yours

ped

Yeah didn't think so.. but on the VB99 there are seemingly two 'GK VOL' controls assignable in the 'Control Assign' menu. Maybe you can assign two functions to one control.

vanceg

Quote from: ped on August 13, 2017, 12:54:01 AM
Yeah didn't think so.. but on the VB99 there are seemingly two 'GK VOL' controls assignable in the 'Control Assign' menu. Maybe you can assign two functions to one control.

Can you send a photo of this?  I sold my VB-99 (STUPID MOVE!!!) but I don't recall two GK VOL control assigns and I can't imagine what they'd be for... there really is only one GK VOL control on any GK kit.

admin

Quote from: ped on August 13, 2017, 12:54:01 AM

Not seeing this on my VB-99

Perhaps you mean this Control Assign Screen?

Quote. Maybe you can assign two functions to one control.

Correct - That is for One GK-Vol Control as "Source" and set up two Control Targets