USB MIDI foot controller for JamUp/Bias/FX and KPA/AXE/VAMP Pro and so on

Started by MeloAudio, April 11, 2017, 02:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeloAudio

As a electrical and mechanical engineer, a guitar player, I have made a MIDI controller. The product will be finish very soon. Here is the product feature. Feel free to give suggestion. Thx.

sixeight

Great build. Very tidy. Did you build it just for yourself, or will you put it into production?

MeloAudio

Yes, I have plan to mass production. I have plan to make 1000 pcs.

Quote from: sixeight on April 11, 2017, 06:10:50 AM
Great build. Very tidy. Did you build it just for yourself, or will you put it into production?

vtgearhead

MeloAudio

Must Have. I upload more picture.

Quote from: snhirsch on April 11, 2017, 04:40:28 PM
No 5-pin connector?

vtgearhead

Ah, good.  I was going by the block diagram that showed only USB connection from the pedal.  Would be good to know what the price is anticipated to be. 

GuitarBuilder

"There's no-one left alive, it must be a draw"  Peter Gabriel 1973

MeloAudio

The price should be no higher than $149. It will be decided after the BOM calculating. I want to make a foot controller that everyone can enjoy. So the price will be very aggressive.

Quote from: snhirsch on April 12, 2017, 04:58:06 AM
Ah, good.  I was going by the block diagram that showed only USB connection from the pedal.  Would be good to know what the price is anticipated to be.

sixeight

Quote from: MeloAudio on April 12, 2017, 08:15:07 AM
The price should be no higher than $149. It will be decided after the BOM calculating. I want to make a foot controller that everyone can enjoy. So the price will be very aggressive.

That is a low price. Are you outsourcing part of the build or are you planning to build them yourself.

MeloAudio

We have some manufacture friends. I will let them help on the moulding and PCBA. I have seen you also designed a controller. If you need help, I can introduce them to you. You can contact with them directly.

Quote from: sixeight on April 12, 2017, 08:30:30 AM
That is a low price. Are you outsourcing part of the build or are you planning to build them yourself.

MeloAudio

Idgolfguy

Headless68

vtgearhead

Quote from: MeloAudio on April 12, 2017, 08:15:07 AM

Count me in!