GR-55 - A little French Clean sound

Started by Pouxe, March 20, 2017, 01:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pouxe

Hello,

Here is a small French Clean patch with its 2 variations

Name of the first patch : "JrCl CtlAc ExpDl"

With 3TAP PAN DELAY with a slightly different sequence than usual. To use in stereo !
There is a bit of Chorus stereo too
By pressing CTL you can add an acoustic to the NORMAL PICKUP sound.
With Exp On, you can add the MOD DELAY TAPE from 0 to 120 Effect level.
I always play with the sounds of my guitar. I only use MODEL for acoustics and alternate tunings.
The variations ("JrCl Ctl+4 ExpDl" and "JrCL Ctl+5 ExpDl" ) are made to have a sound with Whammy at 4th and Whammy at 5th, with chords it's nice.

I hesitated to put the recordings made in 2 minutes with my mobile phone posed on the ground ! I think it's better with a small example of sound even if it's a little false and "crappy" you said in english...  So guys be understanding !
The real sound is good directly in a Yamaha Stagepass 600 PA
The JrClean record 1 is "JrCl CtlAc ExpDl" with an electric guitar (Maybach Lester 58), we hear the evolution of the delay with the expression pedal.
On the same patch, you can remove (or not) the Chorus and replace MOD Delay with MOD OD/DS. You can hear on record 1 the Natural OD and then the MILD DS my two favorites at gain and vol 50
On the JrClean record 2 it's the patches with 4th and 5th and normal return with addition of the acoustic with CTL

Everything is GR55 except the creaking of my stool !

Try it and hope you have fun !

Adonf

Egsolidbody French Kit SM-DC Deluxe
Roland Gr 55
Line 6 Ux1
Soundcraft EPM8
katana MK2 100
Marshall Valvelstate 80v
Prs se Santana 2002
Focales Alpha 50

Pouxe

SINEDowntown

HELLO!

Cool cher ami frenchy! (j'en suis)

Adonf

In a near English Elantric reminds us that there is a section dedicated to us that would be good to relaunch and exchange our impressions see lived with the beast. ;)

Dans un Anglais un peu près Elantric nous rappel qu'il y a une section qui nous est consacrée ça serait bien de la relancée et échanger nos impressions voir le vécu avec la bête. :D
Roland Gr 55
Line 6 Ux1
Soundcraft EPM8
katana MK2 100
Marshall Valvelstate 80v
Prs se Santana 2002
Focales Alpha 50

Pouxe

Ok ok we will speak the language of Moliere in the right place !

Adonf

I put a post in the French section lol ;D it is not jean baptiste poquelin :'(
Roland Gr 55
Line 6 Ux1
Soundcraft EPM8
katana MK2 100
Marshall Valvelstate 80v
Prs se Santana 2002
Focales Alpha 50

lespauled

Cool patch.

How did you get the creaky chair sound?  ;D :P

Pouxe

Lol !
Thanks for the return for the patch

For the moment, it's this instrument (Custom shop, Masterbuilt, one in the world etc ) but the modeled sound will be in the GR55 replacement at my request to Roland engineering, they will come record it at my home ;D