Video / trumpet impro / guitar-to-midi / Sonuus i2m

Started by ainsoph, March 01, 2017, 03:58:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ainsoph

Brak(E)man

swimming with a hole in my body

I play Country music too, I'm just not sure which country it's from...

"The only thing worse than a guitar is a guitarist!"
- Lydia Lunch

jassy

Impressive mimicry with the phrasing of a trumpeter getting the disappearance of the feeling that it is a guitarist who plays. And being a trumpet is really an achievement.
And at the same time interesting and modern phrasing. Good one as usual.
Im curious about what trumpet library are you playing.

ainsoph

Quote from: jassy on March 01, 2017, 10:11:58 AM
Impressive mimicry with the phrasing of a trumpeter getting the disappearance of the feeling that it is a guitarist who plays. And being a trumpet is really an achievement.
And at the same time interesting and modern phrasing. Good one as usual.
Im curious about what trumpet library are you playing.

Thank you for so nice words ! :) I have used Sample Modeling Trumpet ... thru Kontakt

jassy

Oh yes, sample modeling trumpet is really great I have it. Probably the best trumpet virtual instrument.
When used with a breath controller is amazing.
The tenor sax is also very impressive, I used it in a studio friend in some pieces, there is a small fragment I played with the VG99 and a breath controller which sounds very real imho.https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BygksvQ2NZ3ATVRMVFZJbUVsb0U/view?usp=sharing

ainsoph

Quote from: jassy on March 01, 2017, 05:03:05 PM
Oh yes, sample modeling trumpet is really great I have it. Probably the best trumpet virtual instrument.
When used with a breath controller is amazing.
The tenor sax is also very impressive, I used it in a studio friend in some pieces, there is a small fragment I played with the VG99 and a breath controller which sounds very real imho.https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BygksvQ2NZ3ATVRMVFZJbUVsb0U/view?usp=sharing

Wonderful , totally realistic :) is it difficult to use the breath controller ? , does one have to develope a skill , special feel for using it along with playing on guitar  ?

jassy

Quote from: ainsoph on March 02, 2017, 12:19:09 AM
Wonderful , totally realistic :) is it difficult to use the breath controller ? , does one have to develope a skill , special feel for using it along with playing on guitar  ?
Not really, you get used to it quickly and feels like something natural after some time with it especially with sounds like the sax of the sample wher it integrates very naturally.
You sould try it is a very good experience.