GR-30 midi floorboard choices

Started by Chrisfromiowa, September 17, 2017, 04:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisfromiowa

Hello,
Traded my vg-88v2 for a GR-30 and while I love the extra synthiness of the GR I'm going to put out my back bending over to make adjustments. The gfc-50 & 200 are the only ones shown in the manual and I saw the multi page tome about using the Behringer, are any of Roland's other midi floor controls usable without completely reprogramming the unit?
Also, is there a global way to increase the synth volume other than the gk's knob? My guitar has pretty loud pickups and since it's an old Les Paul sounds like crap when you use the guitars volume pot. Thanks for creating this great resource btw...

Chrisfromiowa

Thanks to the moderator who made this its own thing, I'm really bad about posting on six year old threads, just behind the times I guess.

admin

QuoteThanks to the moderator who made this its own thing, I'm really bad about posting on six year old threads, just behind the times I guess.
Rather have you do that that vs start a new thread covering same ground 

if you have relevant questions  - I encourage posting on old threads  - even 9 year old threads

Chrisfromiowa

I'm not completely in sync with the rules of your forum, and I had originally posted this on a pre-existing thread.  I think many of my questions will to apply to a variety of devices, so I'd rather ask a more general question with the hope of getting an answer instead of asking a specific one that gets none. Thank you for the input. Regards Chris