VGuitar Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 01:16:49 PM 
Started by mchad - Last post by aliensporebomb
I wish Bill Ruppert would chime in here - he once posted somewhere about meeting Allan in the UK - he just looked him up on the phone book or the like! 

Great pics of AH recording "Guaranteed!"

on: Today at 01:14:27 PM 
Started by ericar123 - Last post by aliensporebomb
Maybe not.  But I have a feeling they'll do little experiments like the GP-10 with subsets of the big machines features.  It's getting to the point where CPU/DSP power is increasing so much sometimes the end user can kind of make the device do things it's not supposed to do.

on: Today at 01:12:10 PM 
Started by Rhcole - Last post by aliensporebomb
Any chance of a recording of this rig with everything running at once?  It's like an octopus of potential!

on: Today at 09:49:46 AM 
Started by Elantric - Last post by admsustainiac
http://www.thehelixchannel.com/freesets.asp

on: Today at 09:47:42 AM 
Started by PeterPan8 - Last post by admsustainiac
It's your preference

FTP comes with personas Studio One

https://www.fishman.com/products/series/tripleplay/tripleplay-wireless-guitar-controller/

on: Today at 09:30:36 AM 
Started by PeterPan8 - Last post by PeterPan8
I downloaded and installed most of TriplePlay softwares. And since i got FocusRite Audio Interface, I also have the option of installing AVID Pro Tools First.

Do I need to install it (on top of all others that came with TP)?
Or is it something that will slow down my system and add Hard Drive space?
Is it a worthy addition that I will really use?

Anyone using TP also using Pro Tools First?

Thanks!

on: Today at 07:37:56 AM 
Started by Elantric - Last post by stevesilk51
Hi Colin,

Further to my testing with correctly installed 20170421 I can now hear correct volumes in loaded patches.

Main area I have trouble understanding is the Patch Tree structure on the left:

U01-U05 are self explanatory and they populate with my Katana patches correctly albeit with patch numbers out by 1, ......

....... but I have no idea how to use/populate the Preset Tree P01-P05?

I have looked at the Help file but it seems to be mainly GR55 related in the tree structure area.

Steve

on: Today at 07:14:43 AM 
Started by Elantric - Last post by Beanow
I really like the Katana head that I purchased, but I'm disappointed that I can't use my GT-100's expression pedal to control parameters of various Katana effects via midi. It may be asking too much, but I'd like to see tight integration between the GT-100 and Katana. It would be awesome if I had the ability to manipulate a host of Katana parameters using the GT-100.

Wouldn't the easy route be 4 cable method and putting the pedal effect on the GT-100?

on: Today at 01:25:18 AM 
Started by Elantric - Last post by sixeight
I then started on a rotary encoder version, which is capable of reading back device settings,but this one was not completed as I couldn't get the Arduino Teensy to read all the encoders at the same time properly.

There are faster Teensies now, the 3.5 and 3.6. Using one of those together with interrupts should work. They also have more pins.

on: Today at 12:51:06 AM 
Started by Tcaron20 - Last post by melodisk
Im happy with my v30 in there :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10