WMD Geiger Counter Pro...

Started by imerkat, February 03, 2016, 05:37:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imerkat

Finally after years of following and asking; now with presets and MIDI control;

Now_And_Then

Now here is something that interests me greatly. I have a WMD Geiger Counter, the full version (not the "Civilian issue). Not a cheap pedal. And this Pro version is going to be very expensive. Because they can.

Wondering about the availability date, and the price, price, price....

Further research
------------------

"WMD has been working on the Geiger Counter Pro, currently being prototyped. It greatly expands the features of the Geiger Counter by adding digital control and memory of all settings, presets, midi, a parametric filter, and a compressor/noise gate/tremolo circuit.

It is designed for stage use with an intuitive user interface. Two expression pedal inputs can control any parameter, assignable per preset. This is the ultimate bit-crusher and much much more. See us and the prototype GC Pro at NAMM booth #1270." 
From a posting dated January 18, 2012 at http://www.effectsdatabase.com/model/wmd/geigercounter/pro

Well...

imerkat

I had the full version too; i had to take pictures of the pedal to remember the setting. I was in contact with him since i asked to mod the pedal for bass. he quoted me at $900USD when it originally looked like this:

But it had 128 presets a separate screen, FLO's, Tremolo's, and over bells and whistles. I'm sure this version is under $500USD

Elantric