Get (most) of the VG-99 forum patches here!

Started by A2theT, November 09, 2009, 04:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atonal

Gr55 owner and just getting a vg99 in a week or two,currently on layaway.Being able to easily download these patches will get me up and running very quickly and then I can tweak them as i see fit ,but just being able to see the different approaches user's are using is a well learn't lesson alone THANKS SO MUCH !!!!

Nbajlo

Piing

Thank you very much for the work of this compilation!!  :)

I haven't visited this forum since 2008 (neither played the VG99) and it is very nice to come back and find all the patches updated and cleanly organized.

Pantro

what a Great Job! Well done! thanks mate!

electrobuddha

Thanks a lot from Madrid!

Godin Multiac/ AER Compact 60/ Digitech Jamman

OliVBee

hello ... thank you very much ... outstanding compilation !

Radley

Hey Andrew,

I know I'm WAY late to this party, but I want to sincerely thank you for making these archives available to us mortals - it really makes life with 'the mighty 99' much more productive and enjoyable. So many nice patches that demonstrate the many different ways to approach creating sounds with this monster! For me, the best thing is that they spark the creativity needed to feel like you can produce almost any sound in your head.

Thanks again for this gracious gift to the board!

Hadley

aliensporebomb

I've got about a good 30-50 others I haven't uploaded as yet.  Not sure if the demand is there but as we're heading into the holiday season again I might start again.  I'll have more time off in early december to mess about.
My music projects online at http://www.aliensporebomb.com/

GK Devices:  Roland VG-99, Boss GP-10, Boss SY-1000.

A2theT

I hope to update both the vg and gr patch dump.  I've just been so consumed with other things and other gear :) lately.
HEAVY on the METAL
Axe-Fx II, Roland VG-99 + FC-300, Roland GR-55, Digitech Jamman Stereo, Ibanez/ESP/Jackson Guitars

Radley

Quote from: aliensporebomb on November 23, 2013, 09:11:18 PM
I've got about a good 30-50 others I haven't uploaded as yet.  Not sure if the demand is there but as we're heading into the holiday season again I might start again.  I'll have more time off in early december to mess about.

I have enjoyed your patches, Mr Spore - please bring 'em on!  8)

drbill

Quote from: Radley on November 26, 2013, 12:21:37 PM
I have enjoyed your patches, Mr Spore - please bring 'em on!  8)

Ditto to that!
GP-10, KPA
BM i2.13p, '76 Les Paul Deluxe w/GK-3, MiM RRS, Ibanez RG420GK, Charvel strat copy w/GK-2a, FTP

A2theT

Sorry this took so long folks.  Updated today.
I probably have 100+ of my own to add to the forum too.   Coming shortly.

VGuitar Forum 1478 Patches Complete List (02-01-2014)
HEAVY on the METAL
Axe-Fx II, Roland VG-99 + FC-300, Roland GR-55, Digitech Jamman Stereo, Ibanez/ESP/Jackson Guitars

Elantric

THANK YOU for your hard work!!!

See first post in this thread for current zip files.

https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=2052.0

alexmcginness

VG-88V2, GR-50, GR-55, 4 X VG-99s,2 X FC-300,  2 X GP-10 AXON AX 100 MKII, FISHMAN TRIPLE PLAY,MIDX-10, MIDX-20, AVID 11 RACK, BEHRINGER FCB 1010, LIVID GUITAR WING, ROLAND US-20, 3 X GUYATONE TO-2. MARSHALL BLUESBREAKER, SERBIAN ELIMINATOR AMP. GR-33.

Smash

Superhuman effort - Thanks indeed!

I had absolutely NO idea there were so many patches buried in this forum - I guess really I shouldn't be surprised bearing in mind the time it's been running but still, that is the motherload!!

drbill

GP-10, KPA
BM i2.13p, '76 Les Paul Deluxe w/GK-3, MiM RRS, Ibanez RG420GK, Charvel strat copy w/GK-2a, FTP

Virtual Madness

THANK YOU A2theT, (and all who created these patches) What a wonderful thing to do.  :)
The greatest power in the universe is imagination!

aliensporebomb

Bravo!

And I have more patches to come - I'd meant to do some of this in december but I kept working on the patches...  Nice to see we're close to breaking 1500.
My music projects online at http://www.aliensporebomb.com/

GK Devices:  Roland VG-99, Boss GP-10, Boss SY-1000.

Now_And_Then

Quote from: A2theT on February 01, 2014, 03:26:53 PM
Sorry this took so long folks.  Updated today.
I probably have 100+ of my own to add to the forum too.   Coming shortly.

Thank you for doing this!

I had several times intended to post about the fact that the last compilation was done 22 months ago but it seemed to me that putting such a compilation involved quite a bit of effort on the part of the compiler and I have no great desire to make work for anyone.

On the other hand, we do still have the problem of the patch section being really poorly laid out, as discussed on several threads in the past...

supernicd

Wow, thanks for this!  As someone with a VG-99 arriving tomorrow, I can't begin to tell you how exciting this is!  I'm sure this took many, many hours of effort, both on the parts of the patch creators, and to organize them.  This is huge, thank you!  I'm hoping I'll be able to contribute some as well.
Strat w/ GK-3, Godin LGXT
VG-99, GR-55, GP-10
---------------------------------------------------------------

Smash

Ah, good man!  ;D FC300 as well?

I wonder how long it would take to go through all these pacths giving a reasonable amount of time to each to audition and get a good feel for it?

10 mins a patch? 1500 odd patchs? Anyone got a spare 10 days (with no sleep)??!!! :o :o :o :o

Chumly

Quote from: BCRICH53 on November 13, 2009, 07:13:06 PM
Thank you very much. I am a 56 year old electrician in a steel mill who used to play full time. The time and labor you put in makes it possible for a person like myself to be able to enjoy the limited time I have playing and tweekin, instead of starting from scratch for a sound and taking precious hours
Yipes! I am a 58 year old electrician who used to play full time!
I think it's much more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers which might be wrong. - Richard P. Feynman

whippinpost91850

I'm 63 and still play live a couple of weekends a month in a cover band and use the GR55 all the time.

rolandvg99

Brilliant! Thx for your time and effort.  :D
To V or not to V: That is the question.

My little Soundcloud corner