UK: Variax 700 with professionally fitted internal GK3 - £350

Started by Smash, October 16, 2016, 03:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smash

Great workhorse. Translucent red Variax 700 with professionally fitted internal GK3 - looks very neat indeed.

Comes with gig bag, power supply, XLR/jack power supply foot switch, USB adpator box for Line 6 Workbench and TRS jack lead/power cable.

Includes manual.

The guitar is in very god condition with two minor knocks - both not visible from the front. One is by the edge of the rear cover plate, the other is on the neck - both very minor see pics.

It is currently strung with 11s because I was using the acoustic sounds combined with the VG99 and synth in a duo. The trem is set against the body as I didn't use it for these gigs. The trem arm is missing

Known issue - the battery powers up as soon as the pack is connected - it's not controlled by the jack socket. I've always used batteries for live gigs.

When teh power is sent up the TRS cable and there seems to be an earth loop with the GK3 which gives a slight hum - I have never tried a ground loop isolator but I suspect this is what's needed - assuming you want two cable leads going to your guitar at one time!! I was quite happy using batteries and having only to deal with the Roland 13 pin cable. It performs faultlessly like this - see the videos.

£350

sixeight

QuoteIt performs faultlessly like this - see the videos.

Yes, I remember seeing those videos before. Excellent performance. The acoustic model on the Variax sounds very convincing.

cx1uk

Whereabouts are you? I'm interested, but would prefer to try first if feasible. :-)
Strat Plus
PRS CE Custom24
Taylor A10e
Fender and Bassman Amps
Korg Synths
GR-55
GT-100

Mac Software

and a banjo (Sorry)

Majiken

Take what you need, put back a bit more, leave the place behind you better than it was before :-)

www.majiken.rocks

Smash