Ferrite 13 pin cables ?

Started by BBach, January 29, 2008, 02:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elantric

FWIW - baranger1,  I ordered online, used Paypal when I ordered. Might try again.

Its clearly a typo - Phone orders may be rejected, but I figure they have to accept online prepaid sales orders

Steve
http://www.shopatron.com/product/part_number=PW-MD13-10/421.0

baranger1

Wow I do not even see a Paypal option.
Just Credit Card.
I tried that twice.

Elantric

chipstar

MusiciansFriend baby. It wasn't the cheapest cable but at least I got it. I've had a chance to use it and I must say that I like it. Very nice. Good luck!

later,
Chipstar

baranger1

Thanks Chip!
The 10ft is golden!

Bill

chipstar

It sounds like you may have to get a 10 foot cable at Sam Ash. I bought a 20 foot at MusiciansFriend as that's all that they had (I've already got an account there so it made sense to me). I couldn't tell which one was sold out at Planet Waves based on the discussion so I just went the easy route. From my playing I can say the cable sounds pristine. Me likey.

later,
Chipstar

Elantric

This is an old thread - just wanted to confirm for newbies that the D'addario Planet Waves GK 13 pin cables are officially discontinued since 2008 - Many Ebay sellers like to claim they are selling "Planet Waves GK 13 pin cables " - but in fact most are simply Kenwood Car stereo remote CD changer cables:

Below is what the official  D'addario Planet Waves GK 13 pin cable in its original package looked like: