Izotope Trash 2

Started by Rodrigo Schwarz, June 22, 2017, 07:04:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rodrigo Schwarz

I took advantage of the Izotope Summer Sale and bought Trash 2. Trash 2 absolutely rules for guitar!

The traditional distortions are good, but for this probably everyone already has several plug ins capable of accomplishing this task. It is in the experimental, extreme distortions that the plug in shines. Most of the presets (I didn't even have time to create my own patches) are sounds that you will use very sparingly. But there are a lot of sounds that can be used frequently, sounds ranging from Nine Inch Nails (Trent Reznor is an assumed fan of the plug in), Kyuss, Godflesh, David Torn ("What Means Solid, Traveller?" era) , Monster Magnet and Robert Fripp ("THRAK" era). Best of all, the plug-in allows you to create unique, really innovative distortions.

For $ 49 (comes with Mobius Filter, this plug in did not impress me), Trash 2 is the best cost benefit I've had since I bought my DAW (currently I use Sonar Professional).
GR-55 – VG-8EX - Esp Eclipse Standard 2 Amber Cherry Sunburst with GK-2A – Godin Multiac ACS SA - Gianinni Stratosonic (brazilian strat copy) whith EMG pickups – Roland JC 40