VG-99 - 1800MS LOOPER PATCH

Started by ericar123, March 21, 2008, 12:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericar123

Hi guys
I don't know if anyone has done this yet but i will post anyway. I made a cool looper. it can use either an exp pedal or the ribbon controller.first you use the dbeam to turn on the delays.one delay is set at 1800ms the other at 1200ms. this gives a cool sound. next, touch the top of the ribbon or press down on the exp pedal and this will set the feedback to 100 on both delays. play your loop then use the dbeam to turn off the delays. the loop will still play forever and you can solo over it. when you want the loop to stop just touch the bottom of the ribbon or use exp pedal to set feedback to 0. you can set both delays the same time if you want. I am sure that if someone like Bill Rupert tries this he can do some crazy stuff. I find there is a lot of waving and touching to do as well as play so it will take me a while to feel in sync with this. i also use the final delay for my unlooped sound. I do like delays. always have  ;D

Eric

ps  let me know if this is the way to save my single patch and if it works for you guys. make sure your exp pedal is set to assignable.

Rojoyinc

Thanks - great fun... just tried it with Pink Floyds  RUN...

loops the background picking drone nicely.
Ron, GR, MI
Strats (John Mayer & AmDlx Ash) Fretlight
Gibson LP cust
Tayor T5 Koa, Solidbody walnut custom
Alesis DM5, MM6 synth
Line6 UX8, Mesa LonestarSP, Fender Acoustasonic
MicroCube, Fender Champ 600, BR-600, DP-02CF PortaStudio
HarmonyMan, VocalistLive4, CuBase, SECURITY SYSTEM ;-)