GR-55 - Audioslave - Gasoline - Drop B tuning

Started by Jeremy Hall, September 18, 2011, 04:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy Hall

This provides the main guitar sound (with low E detuned to low B) plus the tremelo sound in the verse via the CTRL switch.
For some reason echo/delay from a previous patch is also enabled when I enable the tremelo.  ???
This does not show up in GR55Floorboard unless I'm missing something as I'm still new to this.

If anyone can spot the error then please enlighten me, thanks  ;D {Update - now fixed see 3rd post below}

Enjoy
J

gumtown

Look under 'Pedal/Gk' in GR-55FloorBoard, and you will see the CTL pedal control function is set to 'Delay Sw'.
You just need to set that to 'off'
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

Jeremy Hall

Great, many thanks Gumtown.  I had set it under assign 1 but didn't know about the setting under Pedal/GK.
I have attached a "fixed" version.

Also thanks for the excellent GR55 editor. It makes editing so much quicker!

J

Jeremy Hall

Hey Gumtown,

Since I am using your editor quite a bit I decided it was time to buy you a beer!
Not sure how much beer costs in your part of the world but this will hopefully cover it  :)

Thanks
Jez

kevin123mm

i dont know why but everytime i load this patch it works fine and when i save it ,the tremelo effect is gone.. cant save it with d tremelo on...