VG-99 signal Routing Question?

Started by frethead, June 30, 2011, 12:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frethead

I want to be able to have the cosmA guitar output from my right side of the main out and cosmB output from the left side of my main out. I have  the "A" guitar going to one channel on my external mixing board and "B" guitar going into a different one but they seem to both want to output thru both L and R whereas I would like to control both differently from my external mixing board.  Could anyone be able to explain how to me how to set the output in the "SYSTEM" window................thanx..........dave

Brent Flash

Quote from: frethead on June 30, 2011, 12:58:45 PM
I want to be able to have the cosmA guitar output from my right side of the main out and cosmB output from the left side of my main out. I have  the "A" guitar going to one channel on my external mixing board and "B" guitar going into a different one but they seem to both want to output thru both L and R whereas I would like to control both differently from my external mixing board.  Could anyone be able to explain how to me how to set the output in the "SYSTEM" window................thanx..........dave
The VG has a MIXER section that you would need to PAN A right and PAN B left. If you use the MIXER FX that will mess up what you are trying to do so don't use them.

Brent Flash

In the SYSTEM section you can only select either / or A, B but you cannot set A to right or B to left. You could set the output of the MAIN OUT to A and the SUB OUT to B but not what you are wanting to do.

You also can set the MAIN OUT or SUB OUT to MIXER (DRY) that will take the FX out of the mix.

frethead

Thanx for the repy Brent, I was trying to do that exact thing, but like you said, it's not possible without using the Main and Sub outputs for left and right. I'll do just that, thanx again, "you da man"...............dave