VG-99 - Acoustic Guitar

Started by Kostas Greece, July 28, 2008, 03:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kostas Greece

Check out my acoustic guitar
Fender American Lone Star Strat (HSS+floyd rose), Roland VG-99, FC-300, Roland GR-20

Kostas Greece

This sounds like this
Fender American Lone Star Strat (HSS+floyd rose), Roland VG-99, FC-300, Roland GR-20

vpanos

Carvin Bolt custom guitar, internal GK2A, VG88, VG99, FC300, ROLAND KC-300

hopper2008

BCRICH53

Thank you for the beautiful patch. I will use it when I am alone late at night and my mind needs to wander to for off places.
Thanks again.

MidiBuzz

Nice patch and  very nice playing Kostas!
Stay Tuned!
Buzz

Darter

Very, very nice. Thank you for sharing this.

Phaze

Hmm...I downloaded the patch and uploaded it into my VG-99 using the editor but for some reason I'm not getting any sound from the "B" side.  I'm sure I'm missing something obvious here...any suggestions?  Thanks.

Brent Flash

Quote from: Phaze on April 01, 2009, 10:35:35 AM
Hmm...I downloaded the patch and uploaded it into my VG-99 using the editor but for some reason I'm not getting any sound from the "B" side.  I'm sure I'm missing something obvious here...any suggestions?  Thanks.
Look at the Balance and see if it is in the middle or on A or B.

Kostas Greece

You don't hear the acoustic?

Phaze

When I bring the patch in from my editor to VG99 it's all the way to "B" with no sound.  If I adjust the balance towards "A" I hear the LP and amp.  But nothing from the "B" side and as result it doesn't sound like an acoustic guitar.  I'm not using a FC300 does that matter?  Thank all!  Still feel like I'm missing the obvious.

Brent Flash

Quote from: Phaze on April 01, 2009, 04:39:24 PM
When I bring the patch in from my editor to VG99 it's all the way to "B" with no sound.  If I adjust the balance towards "A" I hear the LP and amp.  But nothing from the "B" side and as result it doesn't sound like an acoustic guitar.  I'm not using a FC300 does that matter?  Thank all!  Still feel like I'm missing the obvious.
You could check the FV level for B. Hit FX on the B side, then the soft key under FV, and make sure the level is up.

Kostas Greece

I created the sound only for channel B. Dont mix with A.

Phaze

Ah...problem finally resolved.  Upon futher investigation I realized that none of my patches all of a sudden were outputing sound from the "B" side.  The system setup had been changed to output from the "A" side only instead of mixer.  The cause......my son who visited the other day.  He changed it while messing around with my VG-99.....darn adult kids!  Thanks everyone for your replies.

Kostas, very nice patch!

Kostas Greece

joeshu

Kostas that sound is divine.
I'm determined to have it but no luck so far. I'll keep going til I succeed. Heartfelt thanks.
Joeshu

Ludek

I am happy to be given a chance to download and use such a beautiful acoustic sound! Thanks Ludek