VG-99 - Jaw's Harp - Wave synths meets phaser

Started by rolandvg99, March 28, 2014, 05:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rolandvg99

A little fun one using dual wave synths and semi-automated controls. I'm using high sensitivity for this one. Adjust the input signal in control assign one to taste.

FC-300 EXP1 controls manual for CHA phaser.

Synthetic Jaws
To V or not to V: That is the question.

My little Soundcloud corner

maxdaddy

FUN! Now to find a use for it at a gig...

rolandvg99

@maxdaddy Maybe we should host a synth/FX only folk/world music festival? I smell money (lost)! ;)

Brak(E)man

swimming with a hole in my body

I play Country music too, I'm just not sure which country it's from...

"The only thing worse than a guitar is a guitarist!"
- Lydia Lunch

alexmcginness

Is there anything the VG-99 cant do ;D Im constantly amazed at what can be pulled outta this wonder box..... nice patch.
VG-88V2, GR-50, GR-55, 4 X VG-99s,2 X FC-300,  2 X GP-10 AXON AX 100 MKII, FISHMAN TRIPLE PLAY,MIDX-10, MIDX-20, AVID 11 RACK, BEHRINGER FCB 1010, LIVID GUITAR WING, ROLAND US-20, 3 X GUYATONE TO-2. MARSHALL BLUESBREAKER, SERBIAN ELIMINATOR AMP. GR-33.

rolandvg99

Thx. There are a few things it can't do, but what it does to what it don't way surpases anything else available from just one magic box. As Todd said earlier: It's the Synclavier of the guitar world. The wave synth alone is worth the asking price.

alexmcginness

Quote from: rolandvg99 on March 29, 2014, 04:11:46 AM
As Todd said earlier: It's the Synclavier of the guitar world. The wave synth alone is worth the asking price.

I think Bill Rupert said that originally but whom ever said it first, I believe its correct. All you need is a VG-99 and a GR-55 and you can " Dare I say it....RULE THE WORLD!!!!!" :o
VG-88V2, GR-50, GR-55, 4 X VG-99s,2 X FC-300,  2 X GP-10 AXON AX 100 MKII, FISHMAN TRIPLE PLAY,MIDX-10, MIDX-20, AVID 11 RACK, BEHRINGER FCB 1010, LIVID GUITAR WING, ROLAND US-20, 3 X GUYATONE TO-2. MARSHALL BLUESBREAKER, SERBIAN ELIMINATOR AMP. GR-33.

Smash

Ha-ha!! That is brilliant - would never have thought of it but it sounds bang on!!!

rolandvg99

@Smash I've heard too many hours of the real stuff and thought it was about time we had a version without rattling teeth.  8)

Breno

Great comparison!! The VG-99 is the Synclavier guitar players! Along with the GR-55 guitar players we "RULE THE WORLD"! excellent alexmcginness ;D
Fender Stratocaster, Ibanez AS200, VG-99, GR-55, FC-300 e US-20.

G

I have been wanting one of these forever!!!! 

Your patches are always adventurous and outside the box, my favourite kind