Attention: Some patches found here are Librarian Patches.

Started by Brent Flash, September 30, 2010, 07:36:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent Flash

Some patches posted will only open in the VB Librarian. The patch protocol for all VG patches has been only editor patches are to be posted. We have not followed this protocol in the VBpatch Forum. Please post only VB Editor SMF files from now on. If you have posted Librarian patches please convert them or indicate that they are Librarian files. Thanks!

daobass

Hi All,

I *just* downloaded the VB-99 editor and librarian, (just joined this group, too) and I see that some posted patches only open in the librarian. I haven't tried downloading any of them yet. Can they then be transferred to the editor, either directly or through the VB-99, or does that mean it's just a patch name that shows up in the librarian with no access to its parameters?

One other question. As an owner of the original V-Bass, I was wondering if there's any way to transfer V-Bass patches to the VB-99. I've got a bunch of favorites saved both on the V-Bass and as MIDI files on a sysex librarian. If I have to input them manually, I will, but a direct transfer would be so much faster and easier.

Thanks!

fokof

All the patch found here are up loadable in either Editor or Librarian , on my system anyways , I have 10.6.5.
I don't know on PC ......

If you load on the librarian , it's gonna go straight to the VB , if you use the Editor , it's gonna appear on both editor and VB and you'll have to press "save" to keep it in the machine.

I don't have an Old VBass  but my guess is that it's non-compatible.

Elantric

Just a note to add I have added new subcategories here for the VB-99 Bass Processor:
Bass Models
Rock
Blues/R&B
Jazz/Latin
Pop
Funk
World
Guitar
Synth/FX/Other
Normal Bass (non GK) Patches