Is GT-100 "manual mode" programmable per patch?

Started by beatpete, June 02, 2015, 03:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beatpete

Is GT-100 "manual mode" programmable per patch? That is, can the pedals have different fx per patch in manual mode. i.e. patch one has amp solo on pedal 1 and patch 2 has compressor on pedal 1.

gumtown

Yes it is per patch for Manual Mode,
and knob functions are System/global.
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

beatpete

Quote from: gumtown on June 02, 2015, 03:20:39 PM
Yes it is per patch for Manual Mode,
and knob functions are System/global.

Awesome, I wish my GT-10 was!

Blueswaite

I have 2 FS-U pedals. One turns on and off manual mode and one turns tuner off and on.
Love all the control you have on GT100
Have a nice Holiday

myconsumerclub

I am wondering what are the most popular options to use in manual mode.

with the set up I have if I use the existing method of getting into manual mode which does not seem to tricky I think that I would then have 8 things to choose from adn that may not be needed as much.

Delay
Reverb
Modulation of some sort
Overdrive
Solo
Pitch FX
Toggle WAH / VOL
A/B amp maybe

Any other ideas?

I just got my gt100 so late to the party but I got a steal and also got a GP10 as well so double the fun and also have both the dual foot switches as additional controls on both units but I need to get that box to allow for midi control between the  2 though I probably will just use the GP10 for guitar modeling unless there is some awesome patch I can't get any other way than to use the GP10's FX in conjunction with the GT100. I also plan on integrating plenty of vst usage and taking a laptop out with me to enable that live since I have so many killer vst's I want to use live.