Axe-FX II vs Kemper: Fractal's Comments

Started by onemoreguitar, April 30, 2012, 12:51:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vanceg

Quote from: Bill Ruppert on April 30, 2012, 12:19:17 PM
Todd
You can take your favorite profiles and put them in a quick menu that only shows those profiles.
I also save all mine with the letter V in front so I just jump to the V,s and there they all are.

Hey - That's what I do with all my presets...but my name is Vance, so "V-Distortion" makes sense.... what's your excuse, mr. "B"?   ;)

gibvictory

Elantric, if I could take back the MFC part of my post I would. The only things I preferred the Liquid Foot over the MFC were the individual displays over each button and I could place scene or I/A buttons wherever I wanted. The twelve button Liquid Foot also has a smaller footprint. I am positive if the MFC were the only controller available I would be more than happy with it. Wish you lots of enjoyment with your new purchase. I would be interested to hear what else you will integrate into your Axe FX rig. I've kept mine pretty simple. Axe Fx, Gr55, power amp and a Matrix NL12 cab. The cab is a traditional guitar cab but goes upward to 20,000 hz. That's good enough for playing piezo acoustic and GR patches for onstage monitoring. It weighs only 16 lbs.

Elantric

QuoteI would be interested to hear what else you will integrate into your Axe FX rig. I

I've never had just "one rig" - I have a few pedal boards and many amps  - along with my DSP Modeling gear.

Each one has strengths. Its hard to store it all at times, but I've found that 6 weeks after i sell something, is too often the day i really need that old tool I reluctantly sold 

But it does provide myself a bit more perspective and incite on strengths and weakness of many products