VG-99 - Vintage Tweed Telecaster (near Brian Setzer sound) + MP3!

Started by xavideep, November 24, 2010, 06:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xavideep

Hi guys!

If you have a little tweed amp with a volumen pot at 10.That's the sound!!

A really nice vintage tweed sound with the touch of a Tele.

Good in all pickups positions.

The second patch is a variation.Both channels are the same like patch 1 but with variations in mix and channel delay in mix section.

Enjoy!!

MP3 NOTE: First,boths pickups.Second,bridge pickup and at the end only neck pickup.

NOTE for Gretsch users: Use it with your own Filtertron pickups and enjoy double!!

NOTE for ROLAND: Filtertron pickups emulations pleaseee!!

:) :) ;) ;) :) :) ;) ;) :) :) ;) ;) Comments are welcome!! ;) ;) :) :) ;) ;) :) :) ;) ;) :) :)

BCRICH53

imall41

Thanks for that mp3 xavideep! If this doesn't make you want to whip out your vg99 and start tweaking, nothing will!
If I hadn't heard that clip here, I never would have believed that sound was coming from a modeling unit, and not just a Tele into a Tweed style amp! Of course, your excellent playing is 90% why I enjoyed it so much!(also, one of my favorite genres for guitar).
Smokin' Hot.

xavideep

Thank you guys!..
Yes..the VG-99 is very powerfull.You can play every sound you want with a reallistic feeling-touch.

Every day surprise me more!!

Try too with your own pickups.I have a Gretsch with TV-Jones and sounds like Setzer.
I hope Roland emulate the Filtertron pickups soon...It's easy!..mix both Les Paul pickups and Tele pickups..that's the key!
The Tele pickups sounds great but with less body sound.

A2theT

HEAVY on the METAL
Axe-Fx II, Roland VG-99 + FC-300, Roland GR-55, Digitech Jamman Stereo, Ibanez/ESP/Jackson Guitars

cynegetic

sounds great!

maybe try to emulate those pickup you want with the cosm guitar eq?

xavideep

A to the T,thank you for the comment.It's only an improvisation...

Cynegetic,thanks too.You said a good idea!..I'll try...

kiwi