Etiquette / Best Practice for sharing music?

Started by Avantjer, November 03, 2012, 10:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avantjer

I swear, I searched and searched but didn't find the answer, (which is not to say it doesn't exist), but I didn't find it after making a concerted effort. ;-)

Is there a forum etiquette or best practice for sharing our recordings/videos that were made using the hardware discussed in this forum?
e.g. Best place to post?

Thanks...

Jerry
Godin Multiac (Nylon)
Roland Ready Strat
GR-55
RC-300

Mrchevy

I am not an administrator but I believe you are welcome to share your work with the forum and is encouraged. I would suspect the obvious that it not be obscene or offensive and I'm sure the forum will assume no responsibility for any pirating or copyright infringements of your material. Not that anyone here would likely do that but unregistered users visit here also. If that is a concern to you, I suggest copyrighting your material before putting it up anywhere on the web and also make sure you yourself are not putting up anything that may infringe on a copyright. Make sure you post in the appropriate section but if your not sure, Elantric or one of the other admins. will move it to the correct section. Other than that, post away and look forward to hearing your stuff, and welcome aboard. 
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epi Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG 50's prototype
Squire classic vibe 60's
Epi LP Modern
Epi SG Custom
Martin acoustic

Princeton chorus 210

GT100
GR-55
Helix LT
Waza Air Headphones
Boomerang III

And, a lot of stuff I DON'T need

Elantric

+1

QuoteI am not an administrator but I believe you are welcome to share your work with the forum and is encouraged. I would suspect the obvious that it not be obscene or offensive and I'm sure the forum will assume no responsibility for any pirating or copyright infringements of your material. Not that anyone here would likely do that but unregistered users visit here also. If that is a concern to you, I suggest copyrighting your material before putting it up anywhere on the web and also make sure you yourself are not putting up anything that may infringe on a copyright. Make sure you post in the appropriate section but if your not sure, Elantric or one of the other admins. will move it to the correct section. Other than that, post away and look forward to hearing your stuff, and welcome aboard.

Exactly what MrChevy said above reflects the policy of Vguitar Forums.

Elantric