vg chat system

Started by dufflive, February 21, 2012, 09:47:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dufflive

Hi folks, I have seen an anouncement for vg chat system..it says to find it on the main ribbon.Probably due to the fact that i am brand new to the site,but i can not seem to find this anywhere...any help is appreciated....dufflive
gr33,boss se50,roland fantom,fender cyber twin,rolandk500 amp.Gibson les paul recording,fender american standard strat,Takamine acoustic.

Elantric

QuoteHi folks, I have seen an anouncement for vg chat system..it says to find it on the main ribbon.Probably due to the fact that i am brand new to the site,but i can not seem to find this anywhere...any help is appreciated....dufflive

It used to exist back 2009 - but we removed it . and its not expected to come back.

Post the URL for this "stale" announcement? ( so we can remove it)

We had a major issue with SPAM and member contact list hijacking, to the point of us having to relocate to a new web host back in 2010 -  this is why we now have a tight membership approval process and fewer features. Its a result of too many bad apples. 

dufflive

thanks for the reply,I'm really looking forward to being able to access this site :) Dufflive
gr33,boss se50,roland fantom,fender cyber twin,rolandk500 amp.Gibson les paul recording,fender american standard strat,Takamine acoustic.