GP-10 - a quick demo of GP-10 hex guitar to 6 instances of N.I. Guitar Rig

Started by clearlight, September 08, 2014, 11:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clearlight

after 5 hours i was ready for bed but drug out my badly setup rg1520 for a demo

A quick demo late at night. My RG1520gk 13pin midi guitar into the BOSS GP10 streaming six individual tracks to 6 instances of guitar rig all triggering one instance of the B4 organ plugin. The tracking etc...is a little off because that guitar is in dire need of a setup. lol. notice the different effects, volume and panning on each string. This is one take no editing...................... I'm a muti-instrumentalist and music instructor / teacher and composer / producer in central CT who specializes in guitar, piano, bass, keyboards, mandolin, banjo, ukelele , guitarlele among other things.

! No longer available
My Music
My Band Website
GUITARS: 2x RG1521, 3x RG321 w/gk, Rg721 Fretless Modified, AmStd FatStrat w/gk, various others....
XV5050,Triton etc..
KOMPLETE 7
VGUITAR Stuff: VG99, FC300, RC5-

Elantric

This is "the dolls burial" with hexaphonic guitar output. Lowest 4 string have an extra low octave added and some reverb and phaser and panned left while the two high strings have a higher octave added with some delay panned right. Both of these were fed into multiband compression to tame the piezos and some reverb for effect. If you have some hex ideas let me know and ill make a video.......... I'm a muti-instrumentalist and music instructor / teacher and composer / producer in central CT who specializes in guitar, piano, bass, keyboards, mandolin, banjo, ukelele , guitarlele among other things.

Short classical piece utilizing different pitch shift per string.
1 and 2 have 2 octave up pitch shift
3 through 6 have a two octave down added.
This was done with Boss GP10 in the box so no truly hexaphonic processing was needed.