VG-99 Normal Input Patch Area

Started by Elantric, May 08, 2008, 07:10:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elantric

Many VG-99 users are using the VG-99 with Normal Electric guitars - rather like a deluxe POD XT, or Boss GT-10,  since it has wonderful Amps Sims, Speaker Sims and FX.

Use this area to upload VG-99  Patches which work with Normal Mag PU Guitars. 

Kostas Greece

Good idea. Let me ask you something. At mix level(at cosm guitar) we can adjust the gain of the picups or the level? I ask because at cosm guitar level, I think it adjusts the gain. I've tested it at dist and when I went from level 70 to level 25, it's like I cutted gain from my dist.
Fender American Lone Star Strat (HSS+floyd rose), Roland VG-99, FC-300, Roland GR-20

guitari

:-[ Hmm... Where are all the Patches at?

I am missing something - the one thing that would truly make the vg 99 more
desirable is if there were more patches out there... I have only had it for a few days
but I have 30 days to decide to keep or return it...

One thing I am truly wondering is where are all the patches at?

Elantric

We have the largest online Patch repository for the VG-99.

but we keep them all in a secret place  - in a thread titled " VG-99 Patches" here:
https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php/board,35.0.html

This area is for VG-99 Normal Electric Guitar Patches. I had a few people beg me to create this Area of the forum months ago, because they had many patches to upload and share.  But so far no one has posted any patches for use with regular pickup guitars. - but i guess we have all been too busy with Summer to upload normal guitar patches yet.

azzurro

Quote from: Elantric on May 08, 2008, 07:10:52 AM
Many VG-99 users are using the VG-99 with Normal Electric guitars - rather like a deluxe POD XT, or Boss GT-10,  since it has wonderful Amps Sims, Speaker Sims and FX.

Use this area to upload VG-99  Patches which work with Normal Mag PU Guitars. 

Any VG-99 Normal Input patches out there?

Kebbel

#1 How do you start with an INIT patch and create a patch for a normal guitar?