Alguien que domine FloorBoard Editor. Problemillas.

Started by Sergio, February 17, 2016, 10:15:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sergio

Hola. Tengo la GR55 con una Fender By Roland (GC1) desde hace casi un año, y aún no domino el FloorBoard. Tengo un mac, y conecta perfectamente con él, pero a la hora de leer bancos de sonidos y modificarlos suele dar problemas. En concreto, muchas veces al intentar guardar un sonido modificado, no lo guarda bien, sino que siempre falla algo, desde el nombre hasta la configuración (que cuando vuelvo a cargar el sonido no coincide con lo que intenté guardar).

La cosa es que como no tengo ni idea de inglés, si alguien me pudiera dar alguna pista en "cristiano", se lo agradecería.

Un saludo.

===
Hi. I have the GR 55 with a Fender By Roland (GC1) for almost a year ago and still have not mastered the FloorBoard. I have a Mac, and connects seamlessly with him, but when read and edit sound banks often cause problems. In particular, often trying to save a modified sound, you do not save it right, but always something goes wrong, from the name to the configuration (when I reload the sound does not match what I tried to save).
The thing is, as I have no idea of English, if someone could give me a clue in "Spanish", he would appreciate it.
A greeting.

gumtown

Could you please show the version of OSX running on your mac?

Podría, por favor mostrar la versión de OS X se ejecuta en su Mac ?
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

Autana

Hola

- I'll be here. if need any help with translation beyond google.

- Aqui estoy si necesitas un poquito de ayuda con la traducción, aparte del google.
GR-55, GP-10, GI-20, Godin xtSA, GodinNylon MultiAc, Giannini classical, 3 GK-3'd gtrs, Cube 80XL, Primova GKFX-21 (x2)

Fear just pulls you out of being true to music, which is coming from a place of love. Love is the opposite of fear. I stay away from anything fear-related.
- Tal Wilkenfeld -

Sergio

Quote from: gumtown on February 17, 2016, 11:05:23 AM
Could you please show the version of OSX running on your mac?

Podría, por favor mostrar la versión de OS X se ejecuta en su Mac ?
OS X El Capitan 10.11.3

Sergio

Medio solucionado. El problema parece ser que viene de la traducción del FloorBoard al español. Al parecer fallan algunas cosas cuando está traducido. Iré probando, pero gracias a todos.

---
Middle solved. The problem seems to be coming from the translation of the Spanish FloorBoard. Apparently some things fail when translated. I go testing, but thanks to everyone.

Autana

Hola, me alegra que vayas encontrando solución, si te parece publica aquí en español esos detalles que fallan que mencionas, para analizarlos y solucionarlos.

Saludos

--
Hello, I'm glad that you find solution, if it's published here in Spanish those details that fail to mention it, to analyze them and solve them.
GR-55, GP-10, GI-20, Godin xtSA, GodinNylon MultiAc, Giannini classical, 3 GK-3'd gtrs, Cube 80XL, Primova GKFX-21 (x2)

Fear just pulls you out of being true to music, which is coming from a place of love. Love is the opposite of fear. I stay away from anything fear-related.
- Tal Wilkenfeld -

DUNCANRIGBY

Sergio

Bueno, pues efectivamente todo el problema venía de usar el programa traducido al español. Una vez configurado en inglés y reiniciado, lee perfectamente los archivos (antes tampoco lo hacía) y guarda en la pedalera los cambios.
También se ha solucionado (a medias, porque a veces falla) el problema de leer un banco mal (por ejemplo, sonando el banco del sintetizador aunque esté desactivado).

Gracias de todas formas a todos por el interés. Un saludo.

==
Well, actually the whole problem comes from using the program translated into Spanish. Once configured and rebooted English, reads the files perfectly (neither did before) and saves the changes in the floorboard.
It has also been solved (halfway, because sometimes fails) the problem of reading a bad bank (eg, sounding synthesizer bank even if it is off).
Thanks anyway to everyone for the interest. A greeting.