Fc-1 foot controller

Started by guitarfreak1168, July 08, 2016, 09:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guitarfreak1168

Hey everyone, I need some help with my triple play fc-1 pedal. Without sounding stupid I've loaded my sounds onto the usb like it says and placed it into the fc-1 no problem there. How do I get sound out of my amp for live use, from my understanding I can leave the computer,laptop etc at home. What do I use to interface with my amp. Any help would be deeply appreciated I'm a newbie when I comes to this.
        Thanks so much in advance ;D

Elantric

Fishman is vague about the requirement for a high quality audio interface for your guitar signal to get into the computer ( forthe bundled  IK Multimedia Amplitube, N.I. GuitarRig 5 apps),

Read the FTP FAQ 
https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=8427.0

shawnb

Quote from: guitarfreak1168 on July 08, 2016, 09:15:34 PMI've loaded my sounds onto the usb like it says and placed it into the fc-1 no problem there. How do I get sound out of my amp for live use, from my understanding I can leave the computer,laptop etc at home.

The FC-1 does not store sounds.  It helps you play your FTP thru a synthesizer.  If you want to go without a computer, you want to use the FC-1 to drive a hardware synth, like a Blofeld (or any one of a thousand other synths).  What synth do you plan on using?
Address the process rather than the outcome.  Then, the outcome becomes more likely.   - Fripp