Hannes (schecter) piezo bridge with hexpander

Started by mr shankly, November 20, 2013, 12:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr shankly

I am wanting to use the hannes piezo bridge along with a hexpander on my new build. Has anybody done this or does anybody see any problems?

Elantric

If you try one - let us know how it works!

http://schaller-electronic.com/hp514605/Hannes-Piezo.htm

Imagine a piezo-pickup so advanced you wouldn't even need a preamp. Imagine a piezo sound so rich and powerful its signal could be fed into an amp unprocessed. Imagine an electric guitar live sounding better than your favourite acoustic.

Introducing Hannes Piezo. The world's most advanced, most musical, most comfortable, most durable and most trouble-free piezo-bridge ever to play your song.

Countless days and nights were spent learning, testing, building, abandoning and rebuilding until we found what we believe is a true and honest breakthrough.

But as they say: »talking about music is like singing about football.«

We invite you to listen to Schaller's Hannes Piezo playing your song.

And now imagine the Hannes Piezo along with our new and groundbreaking FlagShip preamp!

Hannes Piezo immune to mechanical wear and corrosion.
Unlike metalbased piezo systems and the widely known problems they are plagued with the Schaller Hannes Piezo bridge is constructed differently - and for good reasons.

The piezo is installed deep into the saddle unit from underneath. Since neither string nor strumming hand gets in contact with the piezo mechanical wear and tear is never going to be an issue.
Each individual piezo it is hermetically sealed in its slot. Since sweat and moisture will never get in touch with the piezo crystal the system withstands the common threats of moisture i.e. corrosion and short circuit.
All this guaranteeing unlimited playing performance and consistent tonal excellence.

Rorster

Looks like a Graphtech on steroids. I echo Elantrics post. "If anyone tries one - LET US KNOW!