VGuitar Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60]   Go Down

Author Topic: Deal Alert Thread  (Read 116934 times)

whippinpost91850

Re: Deal Alert Thread
« Reply #1475 on: February 28, 2017, 01:24:28 PM »

I use an airturn with SetList Maker on my iPAD. I don't know why it wouldn't work with other programs

Kokopelli

« Reply #1476 on: March 02, 2017, 10:38:38 AM »

Regarding my previous comment concerning my AirTurn PED. The minor sticker issue was only on the first few that came off the production line. I had put my order in before they were even available. The manufacture without saying anything used an lubricant spray to get the more stubborn skins out of the mold but that was fixed immediately. AirTurn has a promotion give away going on and I decided to mention the sticker issue on the PED model and they were happy to explain what caused the issue and take care of me. I highly recommend AirTurn.

Here you can enter for a free concert package. They make a lot of nice stuff.
http://www.headabovemusic.com/giving-away-an-airturn-concert-package

Edit: I use the AirTurn Pedal for several things. I mainly use it to turn pages on a Windows PC but I also use it to start and stop recording in my DAW Reaper and also use it to control some functions in a looping VST Plug In called Mobius and on the iPad I use it to control a looping app called Loppy HD. It also works for an iPad App I have called Flute Prompter.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 11:32:49 AM by Kokopelli »

Elantric

• Global Moderator
  • Rating: 394
    • Elantric's Tips and Blog

A2theT

« Reply #1478 on: March 11, 2017, 12:50:25 PM »

snip...  My raw sexual animal magnetism and impeccable dress has often saved me from a fate worse than death.

LMAO
HEAVY on the METAL
Axe-Fx II, Roland VG-99 + FC-300, Roland GR-55, Digitech Jamman Stereo, Ibanez/ESP/Jackson Guitars

Elantric

• Global Moderator
  • Rating: 394
    • Elantric's Tips and Blog

admsustainiac

• Site Administrator
  • Rating: 37
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 11:23:04 PM by admsustainiac »

lespauled

« Reply #1483 on: March 21, 2017, 08:26:47 AM »

I was alerted to this on another board.  I'm in for one!!!!  Don't really need it, but for $40, it's worth a try.  Even if I don't like it, it will make a great doorstop  ;D

http://shop.harmanpro.com/p/boneshaker/guitar-vocal-effects_dod-guitar-effects-pedals?pp=20

DOD Boneshaker for $39.99 (originally $199.95)

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60]   Go Up