For Sale

Rhcole

Nope, buy 'em or don't.
Time is almost up.

ALOfYRSnfWhres

cags12

Quote from: ALOfYRSnfWhres on August 22, 2017, 06:45:47 AM
:( No choice but to sell my AT200

Have you even tried the Software features pack?. I believe it is totally worth.

admin

If buying today - I would just order and Internal Luthier Kit  - that comes with better electronics and all the feature packs already

cags12

Quote from: admsustainiac on August 22, 2017, 07:37:41 AM
If buying today - I would just order and Internal Luthier Kit  - that comes with better electronics and all the feature packs already
This is very true for the DIY enthusiast.
For others it may be worth looking for the software packs. I do not know which one would ALOfYRSnfWhres be.

Because I am into the DIY side, I could probably transfer the Software Pack of my AT-200 to you ALOfYRSnfWhres at a reduced priced. Just let me know over PM. I hope this does not break the rules of the forum (Delete if it does).

Vaultnaemsae

Damn, It's all too soon. I just got the ATG-1 w/ lap steel pack and absolutely love it -- but it's huge on the floor and thus too much kit for gigging. I'd like to get an internal kit but there's too little time to research it properly before Antares drops the product :(
Vaultnaemsae's SoundCloud:
https://soundcloud.com/vaultnaemsae

ALOfYRSnfWhres

Quote from: admsustainiac on August 22, 2017, 07:37:41 AM

Question.

1.if the board fails can i transfer to a new board the software feature packs provided that peavey still have board stocks and customer support?

2.is Antares providing us replacement boards and standalone software transfer?

cags12

Quote from: ALOfYRSnfWhres on August 23, 2017, 02:42:29 AM
i got a question.

1.if the board fails can i transfer to a new board the software feature packs provided that peavey still have board stocks and customer support?

2.is Antares providing us replacement boards and standalone software transfer?

1. If the board fails and the software pack is on it while it happens, then no. Also the update server will be shutdown in one week so the end user will not be able to do any of this anymore.

2. Yes, Antares will provide replacement boards for 1 year after the purchase date. Standalone software transfer I doubt it will happen as the boards already come with the latest software from Antares.

Unfortunately the Peavey guitars that remain in shop stocks, unless Antares changes their intentions, are doomed to stay with no software packs.

ALOfYRSnfWhres

Quote from: cags12 on August 23, 2017, 03:00:01 AM
1. If the board fails and the software pack is on it while it happens, then no. Also the update server will be shutdown in one week so the end user will not be able to do any of this anymore.

2. Yes, Antares will provide replacement boards for 1 year after the purchase date. Standalone software transfer I doubt it will happen as the boards already come with the latest software from Antares.

Unfortunately the Peavey guitars that remain in shop stocks, unless Antares changes their intentions, are doomed to stay with not software packs.

1.if the board fails with software feature packs installed , i cannot transfer the software feature packs on another board, providing that the new board dont have the software feature packs?

2.your saying that the software feature pack is not transferable?and a one time limited only?making the software feature pack disposable after October 31 2017?

3. if the software feature pack is not transferable, is it better to buy the ATG1 floor because of hardware durability?

cags12

Quote from: ALOfYRSnfWhres on August 23, 2017, 03:03:59 AM
1.if the board fails with software feature packs installed , i cannot transfer the software feature packs on another board, providing that the new board dont have the software feature packs?

2.your saying that the software feature pack is not transferable?and a one time limited only?making the software feature pack disposable after October 31 2017?

3. if the software feature pack is not transferable, is it better to buy the ATG1 floor because of hardware durability?

1. Correct, the software only resides on the board (when installed) or the server (when unistalled).

2. It is only transferable while the server and the Software manager remain online. After that, it cannot be moved between boards. And NO, the software pack would not be disposable, it will remain in whatever board is installed and will work perfectly right for years to come.

3. This is really up to you. Taking the lutier kit get installed correctly and no one tampers with it, it would be equally or more durable than the floor board. People take more care of guitars than pedals and for sure do not step on them all the time (if you know what I mean).

To be honest with you. I do not understand what is what you are planing about transferring the software packs. Once you get it installed on your AT-200, you should not touch it again. the same with the luthier kit, with the small difference that it already comes pre-installed with the software.

If your plan was to transfer packs between guitars from time to time so you do not have to buy a copy for the AT-200. This will no longer be possible after 31st October 2017.

ALOfYRSnfWhres

Quote from: cags12 on August 23, 2017, 05:56:22 AM
1. Correct, the software only resides on the board (when installed) or the server (when unistalled).

2. It is only transferable while the server and the Software manager remain online. After that, it cannot be moved between boards. And NO, the software pack would not be disposable, it will remain in whatever board is installed and will work perfectly right for years to come.

3. This is really up to you. Taking the lutier kit get installed correctly and no one tampers with it, it would be equally or more durable than the floor board. People take more care of guitars than pedals and for sure do not step on them all the time (if you know what I mean).

To be honest with you. I do not understand what is what you are planing about transferring the software packs. Once you get it installed on your AT-200, you should not touch it again. the same with the luthier kit, with the small difference that it already comes pre-installed with the software.

1.i mean the sofftware feature pack installed becomes disposable when the board fails after August 31 2017?anyone cannot transfer because the server is offline?

2.is Antares going to continue selling kits and boards?

cags12

Quote from: ALOfYRSnfWhres on August 23, 2017, 04:25:14 PM
1.i mean the sofftware feature pack installed becomes disposable when the board fails after August 31 2017?anyone cannot transfer because the server is offline?

2.is Antares going to continue selling kits and boards?

To put it simple.
Everything will get discontinued. The only Antares will keep providing is support and replacement for 1 year for products stills under warranty.

Elantric

Rhcole

You look at sites like Sweetwater. They are getting one ATG-1 in here and there. There can't be many units or components left.
I'll bet there are only a couple of dozen up for sale across all of the different sites, many still at $695.

ALOfYRSnfWhres

Rhcole

Yes, but if everything is loaded up before then you essentially have a one year warranty.  After August 31 2018 we are all on our own.

Speaking for the ATG-1, it seems extremely well built. It may outlast ME.

ALOfYRSnfWhres

Quote from: Rhcole on August 24, 2017, 09:01:40 AM
Yes, but if everything is loaded up before then you essentially have a one year warranty.  After August 31 2018 we are all on our own.

Speaking for the ATG-1, it seems extremely well built. It may outlast ME.

if we purchase the Complete Pack Features , can all the feature be loaded to the AT200 simultaneously?

cags12

Quote from: ALOfYRSnfWhres on August 26, 2017, 04:08:32 AM
if we purchase the Complete Pack Features , can all the feature be loaded to the AT200 simultaneously?

I do not know what you mean but the Complete Pack comes with ALL features so you do not have anything else to load simultaneously.

ALOfYRSnfWhres

Quote from: cags12 on August 26, 2017, 06:17:21 AM
I do not know what you mean but the Complete Pack comes with ALL features so you do not have anything else to load simultaneously.
i mean if all the features can be loaded and assigned to the AT200 same time

cags12

Quote from: ALOfYRSnfWhres on August 26, 2017, 09:14:53 AM
i mean if all the features can be loaded and assigned to the AT200 same time

Once you load the Complete pack, you have ALL the features available for you.

ALOfYRSnfWhres

Quote from: cags12 on August 26, 2017, 10:00:34 AM
Once you load the Complete pack, you have ALL the features available for you.

does it mean automatic loaded in one go or i will load the feature one by one like the trial packs?

ALOfYRSnfWhres

hope they extend it and have paypal or other means of payment

cags12

Quote from: ALOfYRSnfWhres on August 31, 2017, 07:00:18 AM
hope they extend it and have paypal or other means of payment

You are hoping too much. Buy now or let it go. They will not put any more efforts on this and for sure they will not add any Paypal option on the very last day.