From Houston, TX greetings to everyone

Started by topranking, June 22, 2017, 08:01:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

topranking

Thanks for letting me be part of this forum; this is great and I am glad to be part of this community. I decided to join since a lot of times when I search online for issues relating to synth guitar I find related answers through this forum. Hence I would like to be able to contribute and share experiences with others as well. This type of open collaboration I believe will help influence and drive the direction of technology development for us guitar players. I have been a long time enthusiast of synth guitar and intrigued by the immense capabilities that has opened up to guitar players in both the MIDI and modeling world. I previously owned the Roland GR33 for almost 10 years which has just been replaced with the Boss GP10 about 6 months ago and I am happy with that decision. Haven't tried the GR55 although it was on my radar at the time. I use my gear mostly for recording and not so much live gigs so driving virtual instruments in my DAW through the GP10 is a good compromise for my needs and of course, budget. 

I am also into technology development and excited at this confluence of technology and the art of making music. Looking forward to the future. Remain blessed.

Brent Flash

Welcome to the group topranking!  :)