Gave Triple Play another chance

Started by Charles Beatty, June 12, 2017, 08:13:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charles Beatty

I bought a Triple Play a while ago and never really got into it on my Line 6 JTV-59.  Lost my patience.

I recently got a good price on another and installed it on my Music Man Sterling Sting Ray (sort of a two humbucker strat). 

Anyway - it seems that I'm going to like this system.  The hardware and software installed smoothly.  Latency is very minimal.

My two cents.

Vade

Glad you like it and hope it gives you much joy.

Note: +1; I noticed you were at a -1 rating and I looked through your posts back to 2008 to find out why. I found nothing objectionable; you seem polite, appreciative, and kind. Be well and rock on.
Drachen; Fender FTP Strat w/internal GK-3, Godin xtSA w/FTP, Boss GP-10, VoiceLive 3, Scarlett 18i8, ZBox IQ01, On-Lap 1502i, D:fine 4088, 4E Dual Axis Exp Pedal, VoiceSolo FX-150, Yamaha DXR 10, Gem. M2 Flute, Special 20 Harmonicas. Fender Deluxe Reverb Mahogany Cane.

https://soundcloud.com/vadie

chrish

Quote from: Vade on June 12, 2017, 08:41:21 AM

Note: +1; I noticed you were at a -1 rating and I looked through your posts back to 2008 to find out why. I found nothing objectionable; you seem polite, appreciative, and kind. Be well and rock on.
I've been on a mission lately  to increase everybody's ratings, who are below 20.

Trying to get everybody up into the 20's as kind of a forum equalizer. :) it's taking a while and I could use some help. Hint; you don't have to like a post or agree with a person to increase their rating. :)

Charles Beatty

Quote from: Vade on June 12, 2017, 08:41:21 AM

Much obliged.