FTP - ive lost my original email how can i register again and download ?

Started by Irlodng, May 18, 2017, 08:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irlodng

FishmanSQA

Hello-

Please send an email to Support@Fishman.com and they will get you all straightened out. :)

Very Best,
Sara

Irlodng

Quote from: FishmanSQA on May 19, 2017, 07:20:23 AM
Hello-

Please send an email to Support@Fishman.com and they will get you all straightened out. :)

Very Best,
Sara
still sorting it out with derek

Irlodng

Hello-

Very Best,
Sara

Derek said the server is not running that i cant access my account

Irlodng

Hello-

Very Best,
Sara

still having problems , cannot access my account

admin

Quote from: Irlodng on May 19, 2017, 05:32:15 PM
still having problems , cannot access my account

If you are talking about "cant access my gmail email account" - Fishman can NOT  help you there

Assuming you CAN access your Gmail account
I have not deleted an email since 2005  - so its easy for me to search my old emails for the original User account ID that all my software  / hardware vendors supplied via email for the past 12 years.
I just log into to gmail and search "Fishman" and go back a few pages to the date of purchase

Irlodng

Quote from: admsustainiac on May 21, 2017, 09:44:33 AM
If you are talking about "cant access my gmail email account" - Fishman can NOT  help you there

Assuming you CAN access your Gmail account
I have not deleted an email since 2005  - so its easy for me to search my old emails for the original User account ID that all my software  / hardware vendors supplied via email for the past 12 years.
I just log into to gmail and search "Fishman" and go back a few pages to the date of purchase

the problem is the yahoo account , the issue affecting compromised accounts , yahoo said  not secured,

even with my registration code and serial

in gmail and icloud theres no issues, the yahoo account have problems

if i know it will be a problem , i would not register it in a yahoo account, there are gmail and icloud, i think icloud the safest

Irlodng

Hello-

Very Best,
Sara

Sara , thank you , my account just been sorted , regards to derek  :)

admin/moderator please delete this thread thank you

gumtown

It would be best to leave this topic up for a while, as a help reference for others that may have similar problems.

If we deleted every topic that got resolved, then the Forum would be an empty place with no advice for anyone to reference and look up.
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/