FS: Katana 100w/112 combo. W/GA-FC SWITCH +MIDX-20

Started by whippinpost91850, May 05, 2017, 04:26:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whippinpost91850

I have a brand new Katana 100w combo with a GA-FC footswitch.  I would like to sell

$360 +shipping in continental US

I bought it a couple of months ago, thinking I would use it for practice or a backup for my Kemper rig.

But so far have really never touched it, it's still in the box clean as a whistle

Let me know if you have ant interest

Still available if anyone is interested. Thanks Paul

whippinpost91850

Posted by: whippinpost91850
« on: May 05, 2017, 05:26:23 PM » Insert Quote
I have a brand new Katana 100w combo with a GA-FC footswitch.  I would like to sell

$370 +shipping in continental US

I bought it a couple of months ago, thinking I would use it for practice or a backup for my Kemper/GR55 rig.

But so far have really never touched it, it's still in the box clean as a whistle

treewiz

Are you still interested in selling your GA-FC? Let me know Thanks Carl

whippinpost91850

retiring AND HAVING TO DOWN SIZE.......

$360 +shipping in continental US

I bought it a couple of months ago, thinking I would use it for practice or a backup for my Kemper rig.

I also have a MIDIX-20 for sale new in the box....$175

ralphmoe

Hi Paul, sent you a PM. I am VERY interested in this package. -Ralph

CodeSmart

Out of topic. Curious. What's a normal retirement age in US? Here in Sweden it's normally 65 for regular workers.

And Paul, if you fail to sell that MIDX after some time and it's without dings you know I help you out.
But I got more gear than I need...and I like it!

Elantric

62-65

30 years ago often large US corporations had mandatory retirement at age 65

but the company I work for allows folks to work beyond 65

vtgearhead

As a US citizen without a traditional defined-benefit pension plan, my policy is "..work until I die on my desk".  I'm almost 66 and still banging out software 40+ hours per week :-).

whippinpost91850

Thanks Robert, Full retirement age here in the states is 66. But to maximize Social Security it is 70. I'm 67 and am trying to hold on for three more years, but getting awful tired of working 50-60 hour weeks  ???

CodeSmart

Thanks Guys,
I'm foolishly self employed and 10 years younger. I guess I'll be at the desk for some time until they dig me up and unplug the remains. Have a great and very long retirement Paul and keep posting here at the VGF.
But I got more gear than I need...and I like it!

JiveTurkey

Paul; did you ever try the Kemper thru the fx return of the Katana?

thebrushwithin

whippinpost91850

No I never tried the Kemper through the Katana.  I imagine it would sound ok, but I use and gig with an Atomic CLR so I can get the sound of an open back cab on a twin or ac30 and a closed back 4x12 on a Marshall or Friedman.
If I get a chance I'll unborn the Katana and try it

JiveTurkey

Quote from: whippinpost91850 on September 03, 2017, 03:03:51 PM
No I never tried the Kemper through the Katana.  I imagine it would sound ok, but I use and gig with an Atomic CLR so I can get the sound of an open back cab on a twin or ac30 and a closed back 4x12 on a Marshall or Friedman.
If I get a chance I'll unborn the Katana and try it
Don't unbox it for me; just curious. I know the rationale behind the CLR but was just curious! Good luck with the sale!

whippinpost91850