TC Electronics G System

Started by Jim Williams, April 02, 2017, 07:56:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Williams

I have recently got a used G System and I am looking for some help getting the Volume pedal to work. So anyone with some experience with this pedal please give some tips.

Thank you, Jimmy.

Everything from modeling to the real deal, my house looks like a music store.

stratrat

It's been a while since I had one, but two things that will help you with every aspect of using the G-System:

Laird Williams' White Paper: http://www.guitaraffair.com/pdfs/g-system-configuration-and-troubleshooting-guide.pdf

The software editor: http://www.tcelectronic.com/g-systemsoftware.asp

Hurricane

:o

Looks like quite a piece of hardware , congrats , what's it weigh ?

I'm just getting to personally know about T.C.Electronics/Helicon products .

So far my clip on tuner has worked with out a hitch for 8 months it's rugged , and a new
T.C. Helicon Vocal Live 3 X .

Your post interested my curiosity & I did some research on this unit , looks killer ,
what you hooking into it and what you hooking it to ?

Your system's exterior looks like really well machined aluminum like my
T.C.Helicon Vocal Live 3 X , I like the FX for electric and acoustic guitars , they sound
great and the adjustment parameters you get to play with makes tweaking/tuning them into
your personal liking as I saw in a video of a G System .

The button lay out and  stuff I saw on your unit features similar stuff that relate to what
I have on mine , you should be having a ball soon with yours really fast , I'm just starting
to have fun , took a while to realize how this unit is layed out to function . Good luck  :D

EZ:

HR

8)

Jim Williams

the road case 4 stomps and 2 expression pedals is manageable but heavy if it wasn't for the road case I might not have bought it. the case and the unit was $600 and that was a good deal for such a pro rig. I have a Marshall DSL 100 head and a 1960a 4X12 and in the loops so far I have a MXR super bad ass distortion, MXR super bad ass overdrive, a MXR modified phase 90 and a Nova drive on the way.

Stratrat, thanks for the links but it was just one global setting giving me trouble once I figured it out I felt stupid.

Jimmy.

Everything from modeling to the real deal, my house looks like a music store.