VGuitar Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Linear pitch up with Ctl1  (Read 105 times)

JiveTurkey

Linear pitch up with Ctl1
« on: March 16, 2017, 07:42:20 AM »

It wasn't bring your board to work day  :-X but isn't there a factory patch that gradually raises the pitch via Ctl1? Like one if not 2 octaves when the button is pressed? Need to steal some settings from that one. I say Linear because I feel like that is the trick but I could be mistaken.

Rhcole

Re: Linear pitch up with Ctl1
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 05:40:55 PM »

I don't recall the patch, but it might it use the Wave Pedal?

JiveTurkey

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 07:21:39 AM »

The patch in question was called An Elevation (if my tweak session memory from last night is still clear) CTL1 would raise the pitch up (though I wasn't clear as to what level relative to original pitch it raised to). You hit it again and it kicked back down. I think I would be better served to configure something more like a traditional whammy. I honestly get so ADD when I am tweaking that I mess with one thing for a bit then move on to the next without always making progress. It's not one of my better traits  :(

Rhcole

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 12:06:04 PM »

JT, I think the factory presets are all there in the unmodifiable section of memory. Scan through them and see if it is there using your computer.

JiveTurkey

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2017, 12:10:39 PM »

JT, I think the factory presets are all there in the unmodifiable section of memory. Scan through them and see if it is there using your computer.
I found the patch. Messed with it for a moment and then got sidetracked  :P I found the pitch shifter in the GP and worked with it for a bit as well. The harmonist seemed to track better than the pitch shifter as it seemed a little warbly. I am going to mess with it a bit more this weekend if time allows.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Blog