Author Topic: TC Helicon Vocal Live 3 X Just Arrived !  (Read 165 times)

Offline Hurricane

TC Helicon Vocal Live 3 X Just Arrived !
« on: March 14, 2017, 06:08:11 PM »
First off ,
  • Built like a tank
  • Light weight
  • Small Stage Footprint
  • Cool Black out finish
I'm going to get lost guys and gals - -

Laters , I'm mamboing outa heaaaaahhh

Dayoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ! I say Dayoooooooooooooooooooooooo - deeseaday deeseaday deeseaday ohhh
EZ :

HR

8)

Offline Hurricane

TC Helicon Vocal Live 3 X Just Arrived ! Further review .
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 04:04:51 AM »
 ;)

The more I dig into this the better it gets .

The sucker is impressively put together and still pretty light weight over all , easily carried with one hand . It's a tad heavier than my Roland GR33 .

The gating of the aux & guitar input have to be adjusted , once that was realized I began to grasp this sucker better , it's a time consumer  , took me two days to read the  downloaded 200 page PDF manual . The manual it comes with is just a starter guide .

The audio is so clear and transparent , this so far sonically is living up to it's reputation of killer guitar sounds .

The acoustic BodyRez presets are really cool.

Also being able to add electric guitar stomp pedal FX is appealing to me on my nylon and steel string acoustic guitars , Rodrigo of Rodrigo & Gabriela was among the first acoustic guitarist I saw using electric guitar pedals in their shows on nylon Spanish classic type guitars . T.C. Helicon has really scored big on this set of 5 acoustic presets IMHO .

A Fishman Aural Exciter runs approx. $350.00 by it's self . The place I scored this VL3X was awesome ,  I  got it new and still sealed in the box for $550.00 w/free shipping . Don't ask me who , they ran out of them @ that price today ( I just checked now ) , I feel  ;D lucky so far I do .

They are being sold for $799.00 from Amazon To Sweetwater - Open Box @ $599.00 E-Bay

More analysis to follow soon cause I'm loving this so far even if it's a ball buster to realize it's M.O., it's easier to figure out than my Digitech GNX4 DAW was in comparison  , it's ( Digitech GNX4 ) measly screen was very limited . This one is quite extensive , it's gong to be a while for me to get this sucker wired , but get this wired I will !

EZ :

HR

8)

Blog