GR 55 Libranian

Started by llouder3, February 11, 2017, 12:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llouder3

??? I have download the librarian on Roland website. unzipped it and installed it.
I can read my patches with the librarian but as soon as I click on a patch to copy from one of the artist page from roland after unzipping it.
The librarian stops working and closes.
I am running windows 10 with all the updates and I have tried to make this compatible also with different OS and nothing works . I still get the same results. It stops working and closes.

The GR55 floorboard works great.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

By the way a security shield is on the program icon on my desktop would this stop it from working. If so how do you remove it.

gumtown

Don't know why it crashes on your Windows 10 system,
the GR-55FloorBoard editor Anti Virus security issue is due to the software is not from a mass produced global company,
and will flag software from small developers as untrusted, unless $$$$$ is paid to Microsoft to certify it.

You can tell your Anti-virus or Security program to trust the software, the more people that do that,
will send notification to a common A.V. cloud service that the GR-55FloorBoard software is trusted.
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/