GT-100 - Trying to make a Whammy..like Rage guitarist

Started by OldPunk, January 11, 2017, 08:05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldPunk

Hi there,
Trying to make a sound to use the exp pedal to sweep the pitch up and down, while using a wah as well (both activated by depressing the exp pedal toe down switch).  Primarily for Sabotage Beastie Boys. Almost got it, not quite...I can't seem to sweep the pitch. This is what I have..
Thank you for the guidance.

FX2   pitch shifter
voice   1voice
PS1:pitch   0
direct mix  100
PS1 mode   slow
PS1 fine 0

under CTL/EXP
exp pedal  wah/FV  (cuz I wanna use the wah at the same time)
exp sw func   pedal FX
min  off
max  on
source mode  toggle

under assign
assign 3
on/off   on
source  exp pedal   moment     (looking at this now...maybe this is why it doesnt work?)
target catagory   pedal P.B.
target  pitch        ..saw garmonders post about reverse whammy..  gonna set this to pedal pos and try that??   --edit
target min 0
target max  +12
act range lo   0
act range hi  127

I dont currently have a PC at home for patch DL'ing. Does anyone do it from their phone?  (Samsung S6)
I have a pc at work... I see there are a couple of editors available, any consensus as to which one to use? Boss Tone Central vs  Gumtown's?

gumtown

If you are still looking for an answer,
for the pitch bending, use the Pedal effects Pedal Bend, if you still want EXP volume control when the P.B. is not engaged,
then for the Pedal Effect option select P.B./Foot Vol

Use the Wah from FX1 or FX2
and an assign to contrl the Wah pedal range with the EXP pedal.

and one more assign to switch on the Wah effect with the EXP pedal Switch at the same time as the Pedal Bend..
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/