Tripleplay - Your opinions matter- Post your feature requests here.

Started by FishmanSQA, December 21, 2016, 08:33:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smash

Right clicking to rename - good grief, who came up with that!

I expect most people would left click anywhere on the name to edit like 99% of all other intuitive software  ::)

PeterPan8

Agree with Smash!  You need some ergonomic designers to design a better app.

And I knew about the "right-click" stuff of renaming and deleting... How do you think I delete my patches? Yeah, the marvelous right-click option :)

My point is to make a better tool to use 'intuitively'. For instance, if I click on the Save option, and try to modify the name (of the patch), I can't save it where it is, I have to "Create a new patch" and move it to another location. Come back to the first patch and delete it. That's pretty counter-intuitive!

So, my suggestion still hold  ;)

admin

QuoteRight clicking to rename - good grief, who came up with that!

Must not use MS Windows  - "Right Click" is the method I use on most all my Windows apps , and Mac Apps after I enabled support for 2 mouse buttons

Smash

Yes I'm exclusively windows (apart from the ipad!) - you're right of course and I know what you're saying but it's that kind of thing that separates the clunky from the slick!

vablows

Hi Sara,

If there is a way to change the D-pad control assignments and be able to assign MIDI CC#'s to them that would be amazing.

Also, MIDI IN mapping is still greatly needed!

FishmanSQA

Quote from: vablows on November 20, 2017, 11:20:55 AM
Hi Sara,

If there is a way to change the D-pad control assignments and be able to assign MIDI CC#'s to them that would be amazing.

Also, MIDI IN mapping is still greatly needed!

Currently you cannot assign CC's to the D pad, but I agree it would be a useful feature!!

Skull

whippinpost91850

Majiken

Another vote for an internal kit- were it available, I would've pulled the trigger already.  I'm seeing this more on guitar company offerings, even acoustic (Riversong), don't understand the problem in coming up with a restrictive warranty and selling kits to end users?
Take what you need, put back a bit more, leave the place behind you better than it was before :-)

www.majiken.rocks

whippinpost91850

COULDN'T AGREE MORE. I'm having to Bastardize a Fender Triple Play guitar to make a Lefty.

thunderfingers

Hold more than 10 patches in memory. Load addl while playing.

Hardware mode when connected to USB port of computer.

Pedal mode in mono - more useful than all those layers.

Ability to mute and solo channels by midi.

Ability to connect to computer and fc1 through usb connection in a wired mode for when there is too much interference on 2.4 ghz Band.

Don't revert to slow loading Blues organ patch when I delete a user patch.

Ability to program multiple codes into fc1 footswitch press so it can do bank up and bank down.

FTP internal kit!

While I'm dreaming, how about sending the guitar signal in w that 2.4 ghz signal? Doesn't everyone also play guitar?

Fc1 with an audio interface in and out to eliminate that additional required device for guitar.

kickaxe

Late to the game here, just purchased a Godin Session Custom with Tripleplay.

+1000 for sending regular guitar signal through wireless at 2.4 ghz
+1 13-pin to USB &/or 5-pin MIDI out

Would also like the ability to control PBR on a per patch basis.  I've found some patches (third party mostly) work better with different PBRs. Some work best with 0 or 2, and most others with 12 or 24, at least with my setup.

HCarlH

VST3 compatibility.

Scuffham S-Gear will not load into the FTP software in the guitar slot.   :(
GR-55 (or) Fishman TP + Kemper Profiling Rack -->> 
QSC K10 -->> FOH
Fender Squier Stratocaster Bullet (w/GK3), Ibanez AM93 (w/FTP pickup),  Stratocaster (w/FTP pickup)

Telecaster, Charvel SoCal ProMod, Gibson Les Paul, PV Wolfgang,

midiotman

Having the ability to assign  midi control change values  via picking zone like on the Axon AX100  would be great

dafrimpster

drbill

+1 13-pin to USB &/or 5-pin MIDI out

Preferably both, but even 13-pin to wireless dongle would be awesome.

I have 4 13-pin equipped guitars, none of which accept an FTP pickup install easily, if at all.
GP-10, KPA
BM i2.13p, '76 Les Paul Deluxe w/GK-3, MiM RRS, Ibanez RG420GK, Charvel strat copy w/GK-2a, FTP

alexmcginness

An internal kit as well and the proper jumper cable/cables so I can use my GK3 pickup as a driver for it.
VG-88V2, GR-50, GR-55, 4 X VG-99s,2 X FC-300,  2 X GP-10 AXON AX 100 MKII, FISHMAN TRIPLE PLAY,MIDX-10, MIDX-20, AVID 11 RACK, BEHRINGER FCB 1010, LIVID GUITAR WING, ROLAND US-20, 3 X GUYATONE TO-2. MARSHALL BLUESBREAKER, SERBIAN ELIMINATOR AMP. GR-33.

GuitarBuilder

I think our suggestions will disappear in into the Interwebs now that Sara is no longer with Fishman.
"There's no-one left alive, it must be a draw"  Peter Gabriel 1973

whippinpost91850

Sara left Fishman? Well that sucks

FishmanSoftware

Hi all, just wanted to reassure you that we are paying attention to your feature requests and other feedback. Keep 'em coming!
-John

admin

Smash

rockzvezda1

I want auto calibration! And also better filter for ghost notes.