2016 NEIL YOUNG BRIDGE SCHOOL CONCERT

Started by Elantric, October 21, 2016, 11:45:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elantric

NEIL YOUNG BRIDGE SCHOOL CONCERT

I'll be up on the center lawn this Saturday at the Shoreline Ampitheater near San Francisco.
https://www.bridgeschool.org/concert/

Announcing the 2016 30th Annual Bridge School Benefit Concert Lineup!
Neil Young + Promise of the Real
Metallica
Roger Waters
Dave Matthews
Willie Nelson
My Morning Jacket
Norah Jones
Cage The Elephant
Nils Lofgren
*Not necessarily in order of appearance. All acts subject to change.*

The 30th Annual Bridge School Benefit Concert will be on October 22 & October 23, 2016.

whippinpost91850

Congrats on the GIG .. It's a great thing that Neil and his wife have done there.

jm345

Very cool. I have seen videos of previous Bridge School Concerts. And I saw Neil and the Real last year in Burlington, VT. Great show. Enjoy!

shawnb

I was there Sunday - first time seeing Willie Nelson!  Felt like a rite of passage...

The highlight of the show to me was Dylan's "Forever Young" by performed by Roger Waters, Neil Young and MMJ.   Moving...  Easy to forget these days that music is supposed to move you...
Address the process rather than the outcome.  Then, the outcome becomes more likely.   - Fripp

Codeseven

Just noticed this thread. I'm a big Neil Young fan. Jealous I wasn't there!

Edit: One of my favorite NY DVD's is 'Journeys', awesome guitar work! Still can't find a soundtrack for that DVD anywhere and I feel like a rip off if I take tracks straight off the DVD.

admin

Alas the Bridge School Concert ceased in 2018

But here is unearthed 1986 Buffalo Springfield reunion rehearsal footage for a 20 year reunion tour that never occurred

Smash

mos6507

Quote from: admin on April 05, 2020, 10:03:31 AM
But here is unearthed 1986 Buffalo Springfield reunion rehearsal footage for a 20 year reunion tour that never occurred

Maybe it was a good thing it didn't happen.  Buffalo Springfield and headless guitars are an odd combination.
Michael Dolan Doubleneck
Les Paul Custom

VG-99
FTP