Really miss Planet Waves GK13 cables

Started by hippietim, March 04, 2008, 06:16:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elantric

Vance had problem on his Mac running Firefox. He upgraded his Firefox browser to latest and that fixed it.

mooncaine

Aha. I'm using Safari on my Mac. I might use Firefox beta 3 here once in a while, and try that. Thanks!

Davor

I have to fly to USA for 10 days:

Where can I get those cables, please?

Thanks, Davor

Elantric

See the 1st message in this topic you are reading.

baranger1

Davor,
They could easily send it to your hotel.
Just call the desk before you get there and tell them to watch for it.

Its a wacky good deal!

Bill

s0c9

clearlight

i got my cable two days ago.

Maybe they're tryin to pull the old canceled order in an effort to make you reorder at a different price?

good luck
My Music
My Band Website
GUITARS: 2x RG1521, 3x RG321 w/gk, Rg721 Fretless Modified, AmStd FatStrat w/gk, various others....
XV5050,Triton etc..
KOMPLETE 7
VGUITAR Stuff: VG99, FC300, RC5-

hippietim

I got my cables last week - sorry guys but I was greedy and ordered 4 :)

baranger1

vanceg

I just got mine, too.
Looks like they are back in stock.

Vance

Slackjaw

Just ordered two.  Don't really need them now but for that price I'm set for years to come.
My Rig: Brian Moore i2.13 > Guitar Rig 4 and Roland GR-09 > Ableton Live 8 Suite > Alesis  MasterControl > Little Dot 1+ > Allesandro MS-1 Headphones > My Head > My Soul

Headless68

I have been using a trust Planet Waves 13 pin cable for about 10 years now - it's always worked 100% but it is going a bit curly from being wound and unwound over the years
I contacted Planet waves to see if the release of the lower price point GP-10 hence more demand might mean they look at producing some more - not looking likely .....

Hello,
Thank you for your e-mail.
As far as I know there aren't any plans to do a 13 pin midi cable again.
I will ask a colleague but it is highly doubtful.

:-(

Elantric

Most "New Original Stock " Planet Waves GK13  cable inventory has been sold out years ago - and beware of the numerous Ebay Sellers who advertise they are selling Planet Waves 13 pin GK cables  - upon delivery these are NOT Planet Waves Cables  - and are typically Kenwood CD Changer  / Atari ST Video cables instead 

Sadly, the  Planet Waves GK13  cables with Gold Plated Pins have been  out of production and no longer available since  2008

This is what they looked like

admin

Currently the best GK 13 cables are from
PrimovaSound GK 13 cables
http://www.primovasound.com/cables.html

Higher Quality, Excellent Right Angle GK 13 Plugs, and best prices , Fast Shipping - check inventory

Cable lengths and options
Type   Length   Connectors
GK05-SS   0.5m/1.6ft   Straight - Straight   
GK1-SS   1.0 m/3.3ft   Straight - Straight   
GK3-SS   3.0m/10ft   Straight - Straight   
GK3-SA   3.0m/10ft   Straight - Angled   
GK3-AA   3.0m/10ft   Angled - Angled   
GK5-SS   5.0m/17ft   Straight - Straight   
GK5-SA   5.0m/17ft   Straight - Angled   
GK5-AA   5.0m/17ft   Angled - Angled   
____________________________________________________________________________________