Hail from SLO towne

Started by sloblue, December 21, 2015, 07:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sloblue

Have had a little time with the triple play and i find it a wonderful tool for the studio.  I am just not sure i can use it live.  It has too many false triggers for me.  I am going to try to adjust the height a little on the high strings and see if it helps.  It is great for tracking though as it can easily be cleaned up in editor.  I still love the ole VG-8 though i am going to order a new cable.  Mine has too much noise and crackling to record with anymore.  Going to try  http://btpa.com and see if it will last a little longer.  I hope you all are well.

Dale

ps  hi elantric

sloblue

VGA-7

Gibson L6S /gk2a , Bradley mini strat  /gk2a VGA-7 amp ,GR-33 , GP-10,SY1K, RMC breakout box, PK5 midi pedals,CM-64 sound module, Oberheim EDP  ,Boss RC-300,Digitech TRIO and TRIO +, Alesis DM5, GX2 Gear Shifter and GKPX-14

sloblue

Quote from:  sec6
No, but just received a Gittler 13 pin cable a few days ago and it is working great.

wish i had found these first  like the right angle on one end.

sloblue

sloblue

thank you for the suggestion gonna try it today
dale

sloblue

a big thanks to you guys.   the gk3 is now noise free but the cable has one bad end on it thanks to a greg incident (elantric knows what i mean).  got one ordered, but i can use this if i really stablize the bad end on the vg-8.

thank you

dale

sloblue

well, i have made peace with the ftp at last.  working up a live rig with it and guitar in to guitar rig or t-rack or amplitude.  anyone have a preference in these?  working in blueboard and an expression pedal.  very excited about all this.