Hello Everybody

Started by Psychadelia, January 19, 2014, 03:27:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psychadelia

hey there guys, I've just joined as a member here, and I have no clue as to whether anybidy will see this or not, but anyway, it's  a great discussion forum you've got here, and I can't wait to throw in some of my own crazy ideas into the mix!

papabuss

Psychadelia,
welcome to the forum. :)
You've found the best. ;)
FENDER STRATOCASTER (1974); BRIAN MAY RED SPECIAL; VG 99; GR 55; Yamaha DX 7

Music was my first love and it will be my last (JOHN MILES)

MrEd

Hello Psychadelia and welcome!

alexmcginness

you have been seen. :-) Welcome to VG heaven.
VG-88V2, GR-50, GR-55, 4 X VG-99s,2 X FC-300,  2 X GP-10 AXON AX 100 MKII, FISHMAN TRIPLE PLAY,MIDX-10, MIDX-20, AVID 11 RACK, BEHRINGER FCB 1010, LIVID GUITAR WING, ROLAND US-20, 3 X GUYATONE TO-2. MARSHALL BLUESBREAKER, SERBIAN ELIMINATOR AMP. GR-33.

whippinpost91850

Welcome to the Forum and ask away

Psychadelia

I do have one rather important question.... does it matter that I don't own any form of vguitar equipment? I am an electric violinist, and I use a Boss GT-10 And RC-50. Thankyou to those who have welcomed me in :)

gumtown

There is no prerequiste to owning any type of gear to be here,
You are here because you have an interest,

Greetings to You  :)

but then you may go away wanting VGuitar gear  :P
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

Psychadelia

well, I guess vguitar stuff would be rather interesting on a violin.... although fitting a gk 3 would be slightly diffivult ;) I was actually going to join boss gt central... but it closed :(  so anyway, I'm from australia, I play in jazz groups and orchestras and I also do a little guitar work for theater companies, but still trying to find  to find my own sound, whjch I guess is okay since I'm still in secondary school.

aliensporebomb

I think I lurked here for 9 months before creating an account and it was over a year before I had any VG gear.
My music projects online at http://www.aliensporebomb.com/

GK Devices:  Roland VG-99, Boss GP-10, Boss SY-1000.

gumbo

...and welcome...all the way from Adelaide.. ;D
...trust you got through last week's weather without anything warping!   :o

Cheers,
Peter
Read slower!!!   ....I'm typing as fast as I can...

Psychadelia

Actually, I was thankfully in melbourne during the heatwave, so it was a lot cooler than it was around my place in Mildura!!... But still, stopping a violin from exploding when it's 80c on the road, it's a fun week :p