GR-55 - Some Patches I'd like to share

Started by aatvza, March 01, 2016, 02:59:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aatvza

Hi All,

Now is a fine moment to share some of my stuff:

'Concert Trio' is an Nylon guitar with a harp and a strings pad. Use the expression pedal to move the harp in the stereo field, change the octave and add in the pad. It's like having different harps available which you can chose on the fly,

'Hybrid Steel Jazz' combines an acoustic steel string and your jazzy neck pu. The mix is meant to be subtle and ambiguous. The expression pedal adds a pad and the pedal switch changes the pad.

'Hybrid Nylon' is like above, but now there's a nylon string on top of the magnetic pu. With string/French horns pad.

'Multi Synth' illustrates the power of the GR55:
Two different midi sounds switchable with Ctl and the pedal switch takes you to the realm of the GR300: toes up gets you brassy polysynth, toes down a filter swept sound with a 5th on top. And there is some usable stuff in between.
Three different synths in 1 blue box!

'Phased Chorused E-piano':
Just a Fender Rhodes sound, but the pedal gets you from a phaser to a chorus effect in a fluid way.
The chorus is actually not the usual effect, but detunes one of the 2 E-pianos slightly.

'Twin Guitars' are 2 different guitars (your modeled one and the one you are holding) going through different amp sims and placed apart in the stereo field. Ctl swithes pick ups on your modeled guitar. The pedal switch adds a stereo effect to the modeled guitar.

I hope this adds a bit to the enjoyment the GR55 brings us all!

Aatvza

FreeTime